ೃ⁀➷ ii. lots of secrets

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

astrid couldn't stop bouncing her knees up and down. she was anxious and hated the tight space airplanes provided. luckily for her, she flew first class (thanks to a little thing called, compulsion) but still, it did not help with her anxiety.

as she looked around, trying to find a distraction, she found one of the flight attendants staring at her with a large smirk. it didn't take long for both females to be in the locked lavatory. though, the space in this room was much smaller than her previous, astrid didn't mind at all.

but soon, even sexual intercourse wasn't enough for astrid as she let out a frustrated groan. she sunk her teeth deep into the redhead's neck and sucked, lavishing at the taste of varvain-free blood. as she was about to enjoy herself some more, a thought came into her mind. not her's, but nick's.

please stop sucking the poor innocent flight attendant, who gave me watermelon treats, by the way, and come out. we've about to land.

ah, crap.

speaking of crap, i really need to do that myself.

astrid rolled her eyes as she grabbed the flight attendant's face and compelled her. "forget everything that happened. well, not everything. remember the sex, but not all the blood sucking business."

the redhead's pupils dilated before staring at astrid with a blank expression. the blonde smiled before walking out and sitting down on her seat.

she peered over the window and a shiver ran down her spine. she was really doing this. she was going back to the place she vowed never to return to. a place that held such a huge piece of her that astrid didn't know who she was without it.

hey, nick thought as he jumped on her lap and nested his head on her arm, you're doing the right thing. tyler lockwood needs your help.

am i? what if this is a huge mistake and i do more damage than good?

you never know, astrid. sometimes, the worst mistakes can lead to the best decisions.

a moment of silence lapsed between the two of them as astrid stared down at her dog. that was cheesy as fuck, nick. even for you.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

damon salvatore did not know what to expect. when caroline forbes told him about the girl who would 'fix tyler's sire problem' he was suspicious. with everything going on with klaus and the other mikaelsons, now was not the time to trust some random stranger. he offered to be the one to pick her up from the airport, and make sure she was trust-worthy and not at all affiliated with the original family.

when she exited the airport, nick by her side and a large duffle-bag, he didn't know what to think. a dog? ain't that a bit much from a werewolf? he thought.