ೃ⁀➷ v. running is a speciality

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

is this it? nick thought as the dog's tongue stuck out, his animal way of saying he was tired and exhausted.

guess we'll find out, astrid thought as she knocked on the door. she wasn't at all terrified. there wasn't anything on the other side of the door that could hurt her, even kill her.

when the door opened, however, she instead was confused. she had no idea who this lady was. but there was something about her, something so familiar that she couldn't place it. "uh, who are you?"

"who are you?" she shot back, rather rudely. astrid was taken back, and usually she would have ripped the girl's throat out without a second thought. but there really was something about her that astrid couldn't quite name. "i'm hayley."

"astrid," she said and hayley's eyes widens. nick then barks, i'm here. i'm not invisible, notice me please. if you don't look my way right now, i will bite your leg so hard it'll bleed, werewolf girl. yeah, i know what you are. can smell you from a mile away. "my dog says hi."

"aw, how cute," hayley said as she picked up nick, who seemed to want to be anywhere but in the girl's arms. she walks inside, with nick in hand, and opens the door wider, "please come in."

"thank you," astrid said as she took off her jacket and placed it on the rack near the door. she placed her duffel bag on one of the chairs in the dining table. astrid, save me from this woman, please! or rather... save this woman from me because i will seriously bite this bitch.

it was only now that the tribrid could take a look around her surroundings. the cabin was rather spacious, once you walk through the door, you see a bookshelf and an indoor garden to the right. to the left was the dining table and living room. from where astrid was standing, she could see about three bedroom doors and one bathroom door, which was left wide open.

"i'm sorry, by the way... for being a bitch," hayley said as she kept petting nick's head, who's thoughts went from threatening her to let go to threatening her to not let go. "we don't really get that much visitors, you know?"

"yeah, i get. ty told me about another wolf chaining him up," astrid said before looking around. "where is he, by the way?"

"oh, he's in the shed," hayley said before moving to the kitchen, astrid following after her. "do you want some water?"

"yeah, sure," astrid said, distractedly. "uh, what's ty doing in the shed?"

as hayley pours some water in a glass, she looks at astrid confused. "...turning?"

"alone!?"

"well, it's a pretty secluded area, but no. he's with bart," the brunette said as she handed astrid the glass.

"bart? you have another werewolf helping him turn?"

hayley shrugs, "no?"

"okay, let's cut the crap. what's happening?"