Chapter 4

Victoria's pov:

The day went by faster than expected. Aiden left after breakfast which meant I was alone for the whole day, including dinner. An older looking lady was cooking as I entered the kitchen, she greeted me and told me to sit at the stools. She plated up three bowls of carbonara pasta as she sat next to me with the bowls in front of us.

"Is it alright if I sit here with you?" The woman asks.

"Of course, it was be great to have some company." I tell her, she laughs a little bit as we both take a bite of the pasta.

"I guess having a big house to yourself can get boring after a while." She says.

"I don't know how Aiden did it all the time. I guess most of the time he's at work but still, it must've been lonely." I wondered, she looks at me with a bit of a weird face, as if I had something on my face.

"Mr Romano doesn't live alone, he has his brother Christian who should be here soon." She tells me, I never knew he had a brother? But I guess it explains the last bowl on the table, probably getting cold. Then as she said a man with black hair enters the room, he looks at me then at the maid but he didn't seem to look confused at me being here.

"Hello Fiona, may I join you two?" I nod at him as he takes the other seat next to me.

"I'm Christian, and you're Victoria. I've been very keened to meet you." He pulls out his hand for me to shake which I do.

"How do you know who I am if we haven't met?" I ask.

"You think my own brother wouldn't tell me about his little love interest? Trust me, the first time you guys met he called me just to tell me about you." He tells me, Fiona letting out a little aw noise from the thought.

"I doubt I'm his love interest."

"Oh trust me you are. Is he your love interest?"

"Oh, erm I don't think so I-I mean I barely know him that much to have feelings for him." The stuttering making me sound like I'm lying which in a way I think I was.

"Well if you ever need a date or lover, I'm always available." He winks and has his hand like a fake gun. I turn to look at Fiona to see has already left. I look at the time on my watch and see it's 9:30pm. I use that as an excuse to go bed.

"Well Christian it was nice meeting you but I am off to bed. Goodnight." He says goodnight to me as well as he scrolls though his phone. I get up to Aiden's room and look in the closet for some pyjamas. I pick a dark navy laced singlet top and matching bottoms as the heat in New York is terrible during the season. I slide into bed but only have the sheet on me, not the doona cover.

Aiden's pov:

Work went late tonight as I left the office at 10pm. I hop into the car and start driving home, waiting to fall asleep.

Few minutes later I'm at the front of the house so I unbuckle my seatbelt and make my way to the door, using my fingerprint to unlock it. I wasn't going to bother shower and instead get changed and go to bed but I'm stopped in my tracks by my brother.

"Aiden she's a keeper don't lose her." He places his hand on my shoulder, obviously referring to Vic. I look at him with a laughing gaze,

"Don't think about flirting with her again Chris, she's with me." I say,

"Yeah we'll see about that." He walks away with an evil grin and laugh as walks towards his room. I start walking to my room to already see her face sinking into the silk pillow cases. I walk up to her and tilt her face off of the pillow but her eyes flutter open slowly.

"I didn't mean to wake you, i'm sorry Vic." My voice was low trying to quiet the mood down. She tilts her body so she is just lying in a straight line facing the ceiling but looks over to me to join her on the other side, so I do it. I have small eye bags under my eyes and all I wanted was sleep. But I wanted to hear Victoria's voice. I feel her gaze on me as the small hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I look over to her to see her cheeks were a light pink colour. Was she getting turned on from this? Before I could think my words, they spat out.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." Her cheeks turned way darker as a face started to become a bit flushed. She sat up a bit as a I did the same, only coming close enough to place my hand on her waist, pressing small kisses on her neck. Her body rose onto my lap as the laced pyjamas she was wearing brushes against my suit. She looked down to my upper half, looking at my clothing choice.

"We shouldn't be doing this your in the wrong clothing." She lifts herself off my lap and back into the sheets.

"Let me get changed."

"No-no. This is wrong, we have only known each other for a few days. It's wrong to be having sex at this time." The false words speaking out of her mouth.

"You may have only known me for a few days but I have known about you for years. I had business with your parents mafia, of course I was going to find out about you." I look at her but she stands up from the bed and makes her way to the door. I rush to her but she reached the doorknob before me, already walking the corridor.

Victoria's pov:

I have only known him for a few days and I nearly had sex with him. I need to put my head in and not get caught with this shit. I knock on some doors lightly while calling Christians name. I begin to knock on one door when it opens up to see a muscular Christian gatekeeping the door frame. His eyes stare into mine as he smiles to me and welcomes me in.

"This was unexpected. I thought you had interest in my brother." His smirk appears on his lips.

"I'm not complaining though."

"Can I sleep in here?"

"Be my guest, right side is yours." I nod at him and make my way over to the bed but the door is opened by an Aiden Romano. He walks over to me and grabs my wrist, making me follow him to his room. The tension is high as instead of pushing me onto the bed, he goes to the bathroom.

"I've already had a shower I'm good." I say in annoyance but that doesn't stop him. He uses one arm to pull off his shirt, showing his ridiculously sculpted abs and arms to be in front of me.

"Take a shower with me."

"No thanks."

"I didn't ask." I shake my head and reach for the door but he blocks it by leaning on it.

"I'm not going to unclothe myself, I don't want you seeing that." I fold my arms around my breasts as even though I was fully dressed I felt awfully naked. His body walks up to mine so close that I can feel his breath on my face. His fingers go to my shirt straps and he puts them down my arms, doing the same to the other one. All he had to do was slip it off and I would be topless. He starts leaving sloppy kisses on my neck which would leave marks later on but I didn't care. I grab onto his hair as he groans lightly. He pulls down my shorts and takes my shirt off cautiously, my upper body was bare and he stood there looking. I had goosebumps on my arms and legs as he stepped into the shower fully unclothed. I took that as a sign to take the rest off.

His bathroom was sleek and fully black with linen lighting, just like his bedroom. It was huge than my bedroom at my parents house which amazed me. The shower was just glass so if someone were to walk in they would see us but it didn't matter at the moment. I stepped into the shower facing him as the warm water his my body, small water droplets staying on my face.

He lands his lips on mine as his hands are wrapped around my torso and mine are on his cheeks. I would be lying if I hadn't had thoughts about this guy so close to me but I now didn't have to imagine, because it was happening.

He lied on the bed with only some boxers on as he watched the television. I was currently hair drying my hair and was covered in a towel but eventually, I was dressed with my hair curly and a bit damp as I lied sideways, opposite to him. His hair was the same as mine as be turned over to me and started running his hand in my hair. He had turned the tv off a few minutes after as we lied there in silence while he was repeatedly brushing my hair in his hand.

We were inches apart as he lays a kiss in my forehead than a smooth one on the lips. His lips taste like cherries which makes me addicted to his taste, his body, his presence, breath, just everything. How could one not love someone so delicate?