chapter 7.

before i start this book again, which i'm still debating. i would like to establish the fact on how cringe the first few chapters were. The last time i wrote this was like start of last year so my writing had hopefully improved. I have some new ideas for the book so hopefully you will enjoy.
The book will have a different time frame kinda.
-emma

Nobody's pov:

It had been days from the accident and no one spoke about it. Victoria would wake up, make her her bed, brush her teeth and head downstairs for coffee. Aiden would be downstairs on a phone call, ready to leave for work. That was how it was in business, forgive and forget. Victoria had to learn. The sun was gleaming but the energy was gloom. This wasn't a dream, it was nightmare and she was the main character in it.

Victoria

Insomnia- habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep.

Something I always struggled with but now, sleeping is the only thing I look forward to. It requires no strength or energy which is something I don't have. My body and mind is drained and I feel depressed all the time. I lost all my tears when I saw someone's lifeless body in front of me. But now all I feel is pain.

My bedroom is a mess. Clothes and makeup are scattered across the room as I try to avoid stepping on it as I enter the bathroom. The bathroom is the exact same. There is no room in there because of the amount of mess I have created. So I head outside and go go the kitchen to make myself some coffee. My hair is a complete mess as I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. As perusal, he heads off to work and one of the maids is working. She looks me up and down and hands me a cup of coffee as I sit down and look at the soft scratch on the table.

I start slowly tracing it, up and down, up and down, up and down until she fake coughs to attract my attention. I look up to her as she tried to hide the disgusted look on her face but it is as clear as day. I keep back the urge to give her a look but she spits out,

"I think it's best if you go clean up yourself while I clean your room Miss Hansley if you agree." I scoff under my breath as I stand up with the cup of coffee in my hand as I go back up to my room. I open the door but it's jammed with all the shit on my floor so I have to try again so I can get though. I attempt to dodge as much as  I can as I pick up some slightly clean clothes and make my way to the guest shower.

I step inside the room and take in the surroundings of the clean room. It looks the most semi normal room in the house as it actually looks like an average bedroom, I honestly like it better. I open the bathroom door and place my clothes on the bathroom counter. I step into the shower and turn the water temperature to slightly cooler water as I stood directly under the shower head and let it wet my hair. The water trickled down my face as I started cleaning myself for a while then turned the water off and hopped out. I reached for a towel and wrapped it around myself until I was dry enough to get dressed into my clothes.

I didn't take a look at what I chose but it didn't really matter. I pulled on a white tank over my head along with a navy blue henley long sleeve, I slid one of my legs in the low rise jeans and then paired my other one in too and pulled them up fully. I got rid of more excess water from my hair and tied it up into a clip to air dry my hair. I exited the room and peaked in to see my room fully cleaned already. I was surprised on how quick they finished but I didn't mind. I went over to my bedside table as I sat on the corner on my bed and picked up the current book I was reading.