Chapter 5

(Little authors note)

check my tiktok account!

wattpad.lover4u

Victoria's pov:

Rain, tapping on windows, soaking you wet when you stand in the middle of the pathway. People run for shelter to avoid the wet as puddles begin to create. The drizzling sound was a sensational sound that drifted people like I to sleep. Rain was my favourite type of weather.

My socks went against the marble flooring as I entered the kitchen foyer. He sat there with his computer and a coffee on the table. He was so distracted on his work that he didn't notice me till I opened the fridge. I grabbed a carton of milk along with some cereal as I poured both in the bowl.

"Seriously? Cereal before milk? You're truly insane Victoria." I tense up at the thought of someone doing milk before cereal, even though it wasn't something serious it was something that wasn't right.

(Victoria's pov) Monday:

As per usual, when I wake up Aiden is gone which meant I was alone in the house, but now I get to go out. I change into some black jeans and a sleeveless black corset top. I have a beige/white cardigan wrapped around my neck incase it gets cold in the wet weather and then some white airforces with a black leather purse.

I go down the stairs to make a quick coffee to go to see a note on the coffee maker.

I'm predicting you are going to go out today so feel free to use my card.
-Aiden

I don't need his money so on the other side I write:

No need, I have my own money.
-Vic ;)

I put the credit card under the paper to hide it as I make my way to the front door. It was fifteen minutes before I was able to hop into my uber and make my way to the streets. The streets are filled with hundreds of shops when I hop out. I look in the window displays when two arms are wrapped around me. My first thought was Aiden but then I knew it wasn't once I realised who it was. Marcus Mayfair. The guy who had or has a crush on me for years.

"Good to see you Vicky, never knew you lived here. Not complaining though." He winks at me as he twirls me around like a ballerina. We look into each other's eyes for a few but then it starts to rain. We're holding each other's hands like a couple in the rain as we look into the sky. It looked beautiful but I knew if we didn't get in quick, we would be soaking and get sick.

"Wanna get a coffee?" I ask him.

"I would love that, there's one a few meters from here I'll show you." Before I could say something we are already running towards it, bumping into people on the way. We burst inside and a few people look at us before going back to their own business. We look at each other and laugh from how stupid we look as we take a seat. The whole time we were there I wouldn't of even realised that I was being watched by someone.

Aiden's pov:

I set the trap up for Victoria and put it on the coffee machine. She always has a cup every morning so I know she would go there first up. I was sitting in my office chair at work, watching her on the computer through the cameras. She didn't take it and instead wrote back to me. I didn't mind if she took it but it made me wonder what she was going to do today, so I well.. followed her in one of my cars. I stood on the opposite side she was on when a random man grabbed onto her. I was about to rush over to her but she instead pulled him into a hug. She knew this guy? Wait- wait, she was seeing someone?

I'm not one to jump to conclusions but how could I not? They were in a conversation when we were interrupted by the rain. They ran to the nearby cafe as I followed them on the other side, I was also completely soaked. I leaned on a random pillar at the front of a small apartment complex to avoid getting more wet than I was. She was sitting on the window side so there was no way she could spot me. But my problem was that the guy had spotted me in the distance. He didn't seem to think any of it until he realised I was staring at them.