Chapter 21: A mistake was made

Yumi asks "What is this place?" Funtime Foxy puts Yumi Down and shakes his head "I have no idea where we are." Yumi gets up and turns her head left and right. "You are in the grand cathedral of our god." 2 people came over. "Huh?" Funtime Foxy asks. The 2 people were wearing masks and looking similar to Strega. "Are you cultists?"

The masked woman answers "No. We are bringing forth what people desire." Yumi said "I want to escape. That's my desire." The masked man said "Have you seen our guide?" Yumi asks "Shuji?" The masked woman answers "He is our father. Our guide. He will explain." Yumi asks "How is he your father?" The masked woman talks on a phone. "She's here."

~~~~~~~~

Shuji looks at the persona users "Oh dear look at the time I should be going. The Fall won't happen on its own." Kentaro asks "Did you, or did you not start the Erebus Savior-" he saw Shuji vanished. "Fucking hell." Midori was annoyed. "He's a jerk." Koromaru growls. Aigis just blasted a tree, damaging it and causing it to fall. "My frustration is out."

Mitsuru looked at Aigis. "We're all angry." Dusk screams as he kicks a rock, breaking it with all his rage. "DAMMIT!" He saw his fury powering his strength and started breathing, knowing his anger could destroy Hamonitaun. Midori was worried "Thalia, Steele, Yumi and Copper are missing and they went into the forest with Funtime Foxy. You think he killed them?"

Funtime Chica told Midori "You are an idiot. This next gen of persona users are idiots. If Yumi dies, her heart would go somewhere else." She shrugs "Everyone else we're fine with their dead." Aigis had her arm guns ready. "I'm ready to fire at the Funtimes when you are." Dusk told Midori and the crew "We're sending them back. I am not going to let them hurt children." He held his Phantom Ruby.

Sakura asks "Why haven't we used the Phantom Ruby before?" Dusk answers "We have a lack of practice and teleportation is out of control lately." Dusk looked at Midori and her crew. "School will start in 3 days. You go and practice along with getting to know the locals Midori." Midori asks "I will. But what about you Dusk?" Dusk answers "S.E.E.S and I will go into the forest to rescue our friends." Midori and her crew nod.

Tori made a suggestion "Could we call ourselves the Tarot Stars?" Dusk thinks for a moment and asks "Why Tarot Stars?" Tori answers "Everyone in the next Gen has a tarot motif to their personalities, and constellations are made from stars." Midori said "And constellations are said to contribute to a person's personality." Dusk said, "Very clever." He looked at the forest. "We'll contact you through Tor Tor."

Tor Tor was in Midori's bag as he waves to Dusk. Midori said "Good luck." Dusk and the Shadow Operatives enter the forest. Midori and crew look at the Funtimes. "We have got to have better prisons for you guys." Sakura mentions "They're in a net." The 6 persona users look at the abandoned arcade. "This can work." Says Midori. The group tries to move the net full of animatronics. And they were heavy.

Isonash suggests "We could use our personas." Kentaro cheered "Great idea!" The Tarot Stars summoned their personas. The 6 personas carried the net and brought it into the abandoned arcade. The 6 persona users entered with their personas. The arcade was dusty, full of cobwebs, yet the games are still functional. "So how did this place become abandoned?" Sakura told Midori "It's a funny story."

"The owners of the place had problems with electricity and bills, and decided to close it down and abandon it. Ironically it is also owned by an entertainment company." Sakura explains. Midori said "Okay." The Personas hung up the net, as the Funtimes tried to escape the net they were in. "We're bringing you all to court." Says Midori. "You can't arrest robots!" Funtime Freddy mocks.

Midori told Funtime Freddy. "There's a city with a company that built advanced animatronics with personalities, and there are people who summon personas. Anything can happen." Kentaro told Funtime Freddy. Tori told the group "Maybe we should tone down the arguing." Midori noticed a strange arcade cabinet. She walks over to it. "This is an interesting game."