Chapter 40: A look into a young detective's past: Part 1

The group entered the Spirit Dimension and saw a City of Memories you never expect. It has buildings based on apartments, schools, books and themes of psychology. Dusk noticed a cognition leaving school, only to be attacked by a poison shadow. A gang leader shadow came over and said to a small shadow "Look at what happens to the students that leave. They end up doing nothing for the rest of their lives. Do you want to be as dumb as they are?"

Dusk was shocked with what he saw. He knew that Japan had an abnormally high dropout rate but what the poison monster did with dragging the student forcibly back in making the student's feet bones stick out of the student's feet. Yoshio looked at the unconscious Reiko and then stared blankly at the school. "She never got over the trauma of her psychological abuse. It's my fault she's not healing."

Dusk looked at Yoshio. "It's not your fault." "I'm only saying it's my fault because I couldn't heal the pain she went through!" Dusk grabs Yoshio's shoulders and shakes him "It's. Not. Your. Fault." Yoshio was shaken. He had no idea Dusk was this serious about mental health, but he was shaken because he was shocked. Kirby hugs Yoshio.

"If that is the line between failing someone and not. Then I failed my daughter for not protecting her when she was attacked by an assassin and poisoned to the point where her immune system is holding together like two sticks connected by wet gum." Dusk tells him. Night Dash said "The assassin was hired by William Afton." "What's with William Afton and plotting the deaths of his closest friends' daughters?

"He wanted control. He thought Henry and I were conspiring against him so he had Night Dash poisoned and used my failure to keep her immune system together to force me to help kill Charlotte Emily." Dusk answers Art. Nightshade had her eyes closed and had a calm smile but anyone who could tell aura would know she was ready to murder someone. And that someone was a tall yellow rabbit.

Dusk could sense the aura. "Everyone, we need to keep a distance when she's angry." Hime asks "What do you mean?" Nightshade's eyes turn a dark green. She starts changing her form to look like Nightmare Moon. "Hime please don't say anything else for the love of Luna. When she is like this, she can alter landscapes with a stomp." Nightmare Moon looked at the area with a monstrous aura.

The group backs away. "I'm gonna kill William Afton. But first we will save Reiko. And I'll do this on my own." Some of Nightmare Moon's fur turned green and her mane turned Yellow as she turned into S.M.I.L.E Super Agent Chartreuse. Oje asks "Who's this?" Art said "Long story." "She is still my Wife but this is her friend's spirit form named Chartreuse. She's even more dangerous than Nightmare Moon."

Chartreuse asks "Where is he? He must be in the Spirit Dimension." She was looking for William Afton. She looked around. William hacking in and speaking over Chartreuse's communicator "Oh no. I'm soooo scared that a ghost of a dumb maid wants to hurt me." Was mocking Chartreuse. "Heh you all are so soft for saving one random girl other than taking me down."

Midori said "Fuck you Springtrap" Bluntly. "When we're done, you're gonna die." "I'm gonna need to shoot whoever insulted us with a gun right now." Yoshio said as he held a gun with one arm, and held Reiko in the other arm. Chartreuse shouts "Show yourself Springtrap!" "Why would I be an idiot and reveal myself to you?" Springtrap asks. Yoshio heard this line and asked "But why did you insult her? That's revealing your voice and eventually leading to your location?"

"Your pretty cocky boy. You remind me of myself right before getting springlocked into the Spring Bonnie suit." William "congratulates'' Yoshio. Yoshio was ready to shoot William. "This wasn't cockiness. This is analytical. I'm a detective." He looked around. "Did you put the Psyche Coma on Reiko? Show yourself right now Robo Bunny!" He's letting his anger get to him.

"You dumb little idiot, you think I can just willy nilly put someone in a little psyche coma? That is too simple for me." He taunts in an arrogant manner. "If you want to see me it has to be on my turf. Ask Little Dusky for a VR Headset and let's talk. Virus to Human Like I did to Jeremy and Vanessa." "You caused Jeremy to kill himself and Vanessa to kill 4 therapists unwillingly." Says Art.