Chapter 25: Colorful Mini Games and Memories; Part 3

The group enters the trivia game room. The group saw this place let's people choose their own genres to do trivia on. Shadow Art asks "Which trivia you guys want to play?" "I don't know." Dusk responded. Shadow Art told the screen "We'll take heartwarming and action movies." The trivia game accepted the answers and a question was shown. It shouts "Welcome to Guess the movie!"

"What movie features songs from ABBA?" The game asks Jiyu answers "Mamma Mia!" The trivia game responds "Correct! You will move to the next round!" The next question is shown. "Which movie is about a sentient NPC in a video game?" Sakura answers "Free Guy." The trivia game responds "Correct! You're going to the next round!" Dusk was stunned. "Those seem easy." He mentions "Is there a hard trivia game? I want to test the difficulty."

The trivia game asks "Are you sure?" Dusk answers "I don't understand why the games were easy. I mean the tilt and tumble game was hard." He understood now. "The entire City wants us to have fun so we can make the poison slower!" The trivia game cheers "You figured out what the city is trying to do! That's ten points for Dusk!" Dusk asks "Why is the trivia game acting like a TV show host?"

Shadow Art answers "I think it is to represent the trivia games I sometimes play. Trivia games do turn into game shows." Dusk rolled his Dark Matter Eye. The game starts to show shadows based on the themes of movies. "Sorry. But we're going through the bonus round!" The game starts announcing. "Crap!" Shadow Art freaks out. Dusk gets his evoker. "This is more like it!" He was actually smiling.

The group starts fighting the shadows, even though there were thrice as many as the group of 12. Everyone summons their Personas to fight shadows, uses hand-to-hand attacks, and uses their weapons to beat the daylights out of the shadows. Shadow Art noticed a group of shadows outside. "Guys..." Our heroes finally defeated the shadows. Dusk cheers "WOOOO! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Another Gear Flower was shown and the gate opened. Dusk rushes out and eventually sees the many heartless. He had a huge grin on his face while the rest of the team was shocked by the huge number. Batty, Midori, Gufu and Jiyu looked like they're gonna have fun, just like Dusk. "Sorry about that." Dusk said "I love this! Beating up enemies sharpens my skills!"

The group of 12 heroes headed out and started beating the crap out of shadows like Persona 5 Strikers. Shadow Art was stunned at first. Eventually after seeing the fight, she slowly smiled and exclaimed "LET ME JOIN!" and starts being the crap out of many shadows. The battle went on for a minute, and because of the bond they have and the excitement they enjoyed, the tree's poison was way more slower than before.

Everyone finally defeated the giant shadow army and everyone was cheering. Shadow Art cheered "Let's beat up more shadows!" The group was relieved to head to the tree, after seeing the last lock come off. But then another memory was revealed. It shows Art working in the Pizzaplex, thinking about her attack. She considers herself a failure.

Art was seen smiling to customers, knowing all too well the company is watching her. She eventually remembers what Dusk said about hearing his deal with Thalia, Steele and Yumi about getting one complaint. Art looked away from everyone and said "How can I be a good agent, when I got harmed and nearly killed people because I turned into Springtrap's robotic slave?" She said to herself. She kept working.

Dusk was concerned. "Art, it wasn't your fault." Shadow Art looked at Dusk. "Dusk, I nearly killed everyone, and I was unconscious throughout most of the missions. I even failed to contact the others or STOP SPRINGTRAP MUCH EARLIER!" This was a far cry from the cheerful and brave Art. This one seems more like if Papyrus was a unicorn showing their insecurities more than confidence.

Dusk hates the idea of being all friendship and rainbows, but he hates seeing his friends suffer more. "I dealt with the same crap of doubting myself for screw-ups. But I have support. You always supported me and the others, now we're supporting you." He extends his hoof to Art. "You, Night, Batty, Look-Out and I made a promise to find Nightshade. We'll keep finding her together." Shadow Art extends her hoof to Dusk.

Dusk and Shadow Art shook hands. Midori asks "Who is Nightshade? You keep mentioning her." Dusk answers "She is my wife. She disappeared with the Crystal Empire, yet when the Crystal Empire returned, she's still missing. There were times where I thought I saw her, but missed her. I am worried." Midori mentioned "Well, now I know you have a romantic side."

Dusk rubbed the back of his head. "You would do the same thing for your loved ones too." Shadow Art leads the way to her Tree of Emotions. When they got there, they were stunned to find a very unique looking villain... every horror story nightmare fuel in a nutshell is what describes the guardian of the Tree of Emotions. Worst part, it has 4 heads like Equestria's hydra, and it's got the same bug traits as Beetlejuice.