Vol. 1 Chapter 7

So, 

new chapter, 

lesss go (I also decided to put subtitles on just in case I miss anything) 

A/N: anything in italics from now on will be someone saying something in their head or their thoughts, at least in this chapter cause I might change how I write my stories a bit 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No POV: 

Cardin: this is the part, where you lose 

Jaune: over my dead-- 

He gets kneed in the gut and falls on the ground in pain, then Cardin person brings his weapon above Jaune's head to finish him

A/N: there's a noise to signal them to stop, how would I write it 

Goodwitch: Cardin, that's enough, students as you can see, Mr. Arcs aura has now dropped into the red, in a tournament style duel this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now (she says weeks, how many weeks we talkin?), please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gaging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more...defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now would we? 

Cardin: speak for yourself 

Goodwitch: remember everyone, the Vytal festival is only a few months away, and it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing. Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale. 

*brrring* (A/N: I'm laughing at myself because I have no clue how to put sounds into words LMFAO) 

Mini Timeskip 

the students are currently having lunch in the Cafeteria and Nora was currently telling a definitely true story, with only one person actually listening in (A/N: I hope said person doesn't actually believe this) 

Nora: so...there we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day...