𝟮

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 : 𝗦𝟯𝗫𝘂@𝗟 @𝘀𝘀@𝘂𝗹𝘁 ——"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

——
"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸..."
——

She walked on the campus of school trail leading to the entrance, hands glued to the straps of her school bag as it shook with every step she took up the entrance of the building, walking alone as usual, but today she was wearing a black hoodie instead of grey, this hoodie was special it was Jin-su's hoodie.

She was about to enter the school, when she sensed someone behind her, and she recognized what it smelled like.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿..."

Meong-Hwan and his gang of bullies called her, she sighed as she turned to face them, all of them stared at her with smug smirks on their faces, especially Gwi-nam, out of all them, Ji-su hated him the most, but today, they were incomplete, Hyeon-ju wasn't with them today, not that she was complaining, she hated her too.

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀" Gwi-nam spoke, Ji-su glared at the boy, still not moving, her eyes moved to the two that were cowering behind them, Eunji and Cheolsoo, one of her friends, well they were her only friends.

Ji-su stared at them Meong-hwan, her glare now fixed on him, today she wasn't in the mood, the morning she had been at school, there was a certain smell lingering in the school, a smell that reminded too much of Jinsu and his now horrific state of being, that smell annoyed her.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿? 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵"

"𝗣𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳"

Eunji and Cheolsoo stared at Ji-su's figure, scared for her, she didn't look sorry at all, which pissed off the bullies even more.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆?...𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗵𝗲𝗿"

Gwi-nam marched towards her and grabbed her arm harshly, pulling the girl towards his body, Ji-su who didn't want to be that close protested and tried to keep some distance, only to be held even tighter, much to her annoyance, she still squirmed then and there.

Meong-Hwan and his gang smirked at Ji-su's figure as she tried to break free from Gwi-nam, she was obviously giving up, her head was now facing the ground as they lead their three victims outside school campus, towards the construction site close by, not knowing someone was going to be following them when they got there.