𝟱

"𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲"——

"𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲"
——

Fast forward a day, Ji-su walked to a wall at the end of a classroom, she leaned her back on it and slid down to the floor and she sat, criss cross apple sauce, she sighed and looked out the classroom window and saw the several zombies that were gnawing outside the classroom window, trying to get in, she then looked at the two zombies she had dragged into the room that were trapped under a teacher's desk, she put it there she needed to feed at some point and she didn't want them running around freely...

Now that they were way too aggressive for your own good.

She unconsciously wiped the smudges the zombie blood around her lips, then giving small glances to the person that sat next to her huddle up, legs to herself as she cried and small whimpers escaped her mouth, Ji-su felt sorry for her.

She really wished Eunji wasn't here right now to be punished with the rest...

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀..." Eunji whispered to herself, but in all honesty, Eunji was also talking to Ji-su. She was one of the reasons why she was safe in this classroom right now, but she felt the need to get Gwi-Nam's phone, delete those pictures before they got released either way.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼...𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲" Ji-su told her sternly, it took a while to get Eunji to a safe place right now, she left Cheolsoo behind too, where ever he was.

Ji-su considered Eunji one of her only friends, she didn't want her to die right away, it was too dangerous, she needed to be smart.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲? 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Eunji pleaded, taking Ji-su's thoughts from her, she sounded desperate, which made Ji-su's decision to stay put falter slowly.

"𝗜-"

Before Ji-su could finish her sentence, Eunji had gotten up and already stormed outside, running away, giving Ji-su slight shock, when she left the door open, it gave the upgraded zombies under the teacher's desk the rage to react, Ji-su quickly put them in line and they calmed down.

"𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲..." Ji-su sighed before running of the classroom aswell, hoping her former classmate was okay.

——
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱, 𝟱