𝟳

Eunji and Ji-su were thrown into the library, Eunji groaned in pain for her head had hit the ground hard, Ji-su immediately helped the girl up so they could be ready for action.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺"

Ji-su glared at the boy in front of her, her former bully was no longer a threat to her nor Eunji anymore.

Gwi-nam quickly spotted the boy he was chasing before, proceeding to leap over the library shelves, but Eunji grabbed him by his shirt, making his back hit the floor, attracting more zombies to him, but it caused some other unfortunate kid to fall to his death.

that was good, that was what they wanted.

'𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜-𝙨𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚'

Eunji looked at Ji-su and nodded, ever since Eunji had turned into a hambie, the two had become closer, forming a bond, they knew what to say or do when other people were around and they didn't want them to hear.

Ji-su run up to Cheong-san ignoring the pain of the other boy, quickly, she lifted him up from the ground, and led him further away from Gwi-nam, helping him dodge all the zombies that were coming for him.

Why were the two helping Cheong-san?

well, they made a deal.

the day were Eunji was bit and they were smashing phones aggressively, They had bumped into Cheong-san and Suhyeok, Cheong-san was grabbing a phone and the two girls had caught him, Eunji thought that he was trying to get the phone to look at the pictures the bullies took of her, and a fight broke out, zombies broke in the room, Cheong-san run out of the room whiles Suhyeok went through the window of which they came from, Ji-su and Eunji ended up chasing the poor boy into the principal's office were Gwi-nam was, obviously, Gwi-nam ended up pissing both girl's off, blah blah the whole killing the principal thing happened, Gwi-nam chased the three of them, but they found a safe corner to hide, then they had a little conversation.

Help him get away from Gwi-nam alive and he would give them back the phone.

so now here they were, one big bad bully against two underdogs and a boy who didn't know when to stop talking.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘇𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀!" Cheong-san exclaimed sort of out of breathe, the two had stopped in a path way and saw a bunch of zombies running their way, well more of Cheong-san's way.

"𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗯 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗳𝗳!"

Ji-su jumped the zombies, smashing the heads in the ground, the blood smeared on the library's carpet like gouache paint, it was very gruesome, some of the blood even sprayed on her face, she wiped it off her sleeve.

'𝙂𝙬𝙞-𝙣𝙖𝙢'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨'

Eunji's voice alerted through her head, making her look at the shelves, and she was right, the two were having a stand off.