𝟯

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴..."

——

Ji-su and Suhyeok dropped Eunji and Cheol-soo at their class, the two now walked to their own, thinking they were probably late, but their English teacher, Ms. Park was sometimes late to her own classes.

"𝗦𝘂𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗸..."

When they get to the door they stopped momentarily, Suhyeok looked at the shorter girl, waiting for what she had to say.

"𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆..."

Suhyeok looked at her with a questioning look, yeah it was reasonable why she didn't trust, but it hurt him how she lowkey saw him as a snitch, it wasn't personal or anything, she saw almost everybody as a snitch.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶...𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱..."  

he stared at her with no answer, Ji-su sighed to herself, the silence Suhyeok gave her didn't make her mood happier but she didn't expect him to do this for her, he wasn't her friend after all.

And to make it all worse, the smell she sensed from earlier had become stronger.

She opened the door to the classroom, hands gripped even tighter on her bag straps as she walked into the classroom, she could feel the stares most of her classmates gave her, especially the small glares from On-jo.

Ji-su knew On-jo had certain feelings towards Suhyeok, she had once heard her talking to herself in the girl's bathroom about building the courage to go talk to him, so seeing Suhyeok and Ji-su together might have sparked a small jealousy within the girl.

Ji-su was surprised by this fact, she had always though On-jo liked Cheongsan, the two had a sort of chemistry you could see from miles away, but she still wasn't surprised by the fact she had a crush on Suhyeok, almost all the girls fell for him, yet the boy was too dense of a fool to see how much he was adored by the female students of the school.

Ji-su sat at her respective seat, right beside
Hyeon-ju, who hasn't been to school yet, not that she was complaining, Ji-su mentally told herself to enjoy it while it lasted, Hyeon-ju was one of the main people who tormented her almost every other day, having to sit next to her was torture.