➵ 005, 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔

CHAPTER FOUR![ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER FOUR!
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔  ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

before ivy knew it they were at the park. for some reason miles and chris were really happy to be here. mel was happy to even have the two groups hanging out.

"chris race you to the slide" mel says as she opens the door to the mini van. in a quick moment both mel and chris are outside of the car and heading towards the playground. thankfully no kids are at the park yet.

"lets go and be supervisors" nick says to ivy. those two knowing they are the ones that are gonna keep them in check.

ivy and nick used to be really close. i mean ivy was really close to all three of the brothers. she was mainly close to matt and then something happened to make ivy really hate matt, which then made a domino affect and her friendship with the triplets went away.

she hates to admit it but sometimes she wishes she was still close to the triplets, but she hates dwelling on shit she cant control.

"ivy take my picture" miles says as he throws his phone to the girl. before ivy could even answer the boys phone is in her hands.

"yeah sure ill take your picture" she says sarcastically. she leans down to get an upper angle of miles.

"got it" she says but before she could get up she feels someone push her. she looks up to see matt and chris laughing, matt being slightly closer telling her he pushed her. all ivy could do is angrily laugh. this scares chris and nick. they dont know the girl well enough to know how she would react.

"what in that small fucking brain of yours makes you think that pushing me on the ground is alright?" ivy says as she gets up off the dirty ground.

"it was funny" is all matt says, well all he can say, before he is tackled to the ground. ivy doesn't do any kind of damage but she does manage to put the boy in a headlock.

"ivy stop it" matt says as he manages to get control and flips them. the others just watch in surprise that this is actually happening and its happening in public.