➵ 025, 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE![ real life, imessage ]

[ real life, imessage ]

❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"Why haven't you been returning my calls or my messages?" Ivy heard a high pitched voice ask as she went to lay her head down. Ivy was currently in debate class waiting for the teacher to start class when she heard Mia's high pitched voice.

"I've been busy," Matt replied quietly, Ivy knew that he was doing this since she was there. Ever since the two have admitted their feelings for each other it's been awkward.

"Matt, I really like you, probably more than anyone else, but," Mia glanced at the girl behind Matt. Mia could tell that the reason the boy hasn't been returning any calls or messages had to do something with hairy mcgee. "I won't stand around to be someone's second choice so decide now if you want us to be something."

"Look Mia, I have liked you for so long," Matt said truthfully. At this point Ivy was acting like she was asleep but in reality she was listening to their whole conversation, hoping and praying that their teacher would show up soon. "I don't know how to be with you." He said looking at her in eyes. Matt couldn't help but feel butterflies when looking at his long time crush.

"I can teach you."

"Okay."

***

"Okay? Okay? Why Would he say okay?" Ivy says to herself in front of the bathroom. It was passing period now and debate class had just ended. They didn't do anything that important, working on the project they were assigned at the beginning of the year.

"Oh Ivy, just the person I wanted to see," Mia said as the two bumped into each other as the Humphrey girl was walking out. Ivy gave Mia a  small little smile, fake of course, but no way she was gonna be given the title of bitch FROM Mia.

"Mia, Hello," The girl said as she tried to go past her but she was stopped by the ring leader and her little clowns. She rolled her eyes already knowing where this conversation was gonna go. The girl was gonna tell her to stay away from Matt and how she is so much better than the Humphrey girl, blah blah blah.

"I thought you said you and Matt weren't a thing?" The girl replied with jealousy and envy dripping from every word. She was only ever gonna admit it to Matt so there is no way this shit is gonna get out because of Mia.