➵ 016, 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔?

CHAPTER SIXTEEN![ Real Life ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
[ Real Life ]

❝ 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔? ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"Let me get this straight," Ivy looked at the four boys in front of her. Ivy was trying to enjoy her weekend at her house but when the idiots knocked on her door begging to go to a party she knew instantly it was a mistake opening the door. "You all want me to leave the comfort of my home, to go to a party?" 

The boys nodded. She looked at them with a confused face. Ivy would've never taken the triplets as party people so it came as a shock when they asked. Ivy was also shocked that there was a party that was gonna be thrown and she didn't know about it. Her, miles, and Amelia‒before she started becoming obsessed with Chris, were going to parties on the regular. The trio never got crazy or anything but it was nice to not have to worry about life, even if it was for a little while. 

"Of course I would," Ivy smiles and then looks at Miles. The two have done this plenty of times and they already have the perfect cover story. "Let me get dressed then." Ivy got up and walked towards her room. She knew that Blake would be here soon so she would let miles deal with her. 

She stood in front of the mirror holding clothes up to her body, seeing which were the perfect party outfit. She also took forever to give Blake time to give into whatever miles was saying. She finally decided on some skinny high wasted jeans and a cute crop top‒simple yet cute. She put on some light makeup and left her hair down. 

She walks downstairs and sees Blake sitting on the couch. Blake looks at the girl then at the group of boys standing in front of her. "So miles tells me you guys are gonna hang out and," she says glancing from the girl to her nails. "You'll be late"  

"She can stay with us if you don't want her to wake you up" Matt said quickly looking from ivy to Blake. Blake is taken back from how close the two are obviously getting but decides to see where this goes. She nods and the group quickly heads out of the house.