➵ 006, 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎

CHAPTER SIX![ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER SIX!
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎  ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"hey miles can i stay at your place tonight?" ivy ask as she puts her phone in her pocket. she really hopes that miles or mel can let her stay. ivy's parents get so ruthless and obnoxious when they are drunk.

"sorry no can do my brother dropped out of college and is back" he says looking at her apologetically. she looks at mel and smiles. mel shakes her head. "no can do either, my parents are out of town and i cant have anyone over" she says not wanting to look ivy in the eyes.

"great" she says under her breath. they pull up to ivys driveway and she mentally already wants to cry. she sits there for a couple of seconds and breathes.

"thanks for the somewhat fun night" she says now stalling for as long as she possibly can. they all say no problem and wait for her to get out.

as she opens the car door they all hear a scream followed by the front door opening.

"continue being a bitch and youll be treated like one" her dad yells at the top of his lungs. she now finally sees hes throwing out all of her mothers clothes and jewelry in the front lawn.

"oh my god" ivy says under her breath as she closes the door. miles and amelia tell matt to not take off, not like matt was going too. he rolls down nicks and miles window window so they all can hear better.

As ivy gets to to her mother, who is yelling at her father while picking up her belongings, she sees blake run out of the house.

"can you two get in the house before the cops get called?" blake says as she get in between the two adults. she points to the house and now ivy sees some of the neighbors looking outside their windows.

"blake how bout you shut the hell up for once and ivy i mean fucking do something with your life" her dad yells at the top of his lungs. his voice booms and echos through the neighborhood.

"ivy go get the bag and here's $40 go see if matt and them can go drop you off at a motel for the night or something" blake says putting the money in her little sisters hand. ivy shakes her head as her parents voices continue to argue and get louder.

"i cant leave you" she says tears now falling from her eyes. she looks behind blake and now sees her mom throwing shit at her dad.

"i can handle this please ivy" blake says and ivy walks towards the bag trying not to get hit by anything.