➵ 008, 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍

CHAPTER EIGHT![ real life, imessage]

CHAPTER EIGHT!
[ real life, imessage]

❝ 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"how long has that been going on?" ivy hears behind her. she currently trying to get the couch comfy. nick told her it was alright that she slept with him but ivy didn't want to bother him.

"nothings going on" ivy started as she puts the pillow on the couch. she turns around and is met with matt's face. "my parents just get bad when they drink" she finished as she sits down.

she runs her hands through her hair and takes a deep breath. she doesn't want to talk about this and she definitely doesn't want to talk about this with matt.

"i'm just saying if you think that's 'just' bad when they drink then you are more stupid than i thought" he says as he leans against the wall.

"matt leave me alone" ivy says clenching her fist. ivy knows that they don't just get bad when they drink. ivy knows that her family life is fucked up. ivy knows that the sturniolos have no idea what it's like because of how perfect their life is.

"i'm just saying ivy you are the only person who i know is so stupid that she would stay at that house even after-" matt couldn't finish his sentence before ivy stood up and grabbed her things.

ivy is not gonna sit there and let anyone, especially matt, talk to her like that. ivy knew it was a bad idea to stay there. she doesn't know them anymore. they broke her heart once before and she's not gonna let them do it again.

ivy ignored the screams for her name and ran as fast as she could. it was a far walk from the triplets house and the motel she usually stays at but if that meant not having to stay in their house then so be it.

as she runs, or in some instances walks, to the motel she sends blake a quick text to tell her she's staying at the motel.

if she's lucky then maggie is working and will give ivy a discount. maggie is a friend of blake. ivy has never really spoken to maggie, other than the occasional 'thank you' and 'i really appreciate it.'

"hey maggie" ivy smiles at the beautiful girl in front of her. maggie returns the smile and hands ivy the keys to her usual room.