➵ 017, 𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝘿

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN![ real life, imessage, social media ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!
[ real life, imessage, social media ]

❝ 𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝘿 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

Ivy had woken up the next morning to Mary Lou yelling for Matt and her. The sun beaming through the curtains was honestly pissing her off. When she had opened her eyes she was met with Nick looking at her wide eyes and mouth open. She didn't understand this till she tried to get up, arms stopped her.

She turned looking at what‒more like who, had stopped her from getting up. When she noticed that it was in fact Matthew, she almost threw up then and there. She pushed him away which made him fall on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Matt had exclaimed as his body hit the ground. He sat up and looked at Ivy. Ivy just shook her head.

"What happened to the pillow line?" Ivy asked looking at Matt but then she remembered that Nick was in the room. She turned her attention to Nick and saw him laughing at his phone.

"You didn't see anything," Ivy starts to say but is quickly cut off by Nick putting his hand up. "I already took pictures so not only will i see but," Nick stops to catch his breath.

"I will post it so the whole world can see" He says and Matt gets up to take Nick's phone. Ivy heard a couple of yells from both Matt and Nick but they were quickly out of the room. Ivy grabbed her phone that was sitting on Matt's bedside table.

Ivy's eyes widened when she saw how many messages she had‒most of them from Blake angry she fought, Miles asking if she is alright and that it wasn't her fault, some from people at the party with the video, and finally Chris angry that she hurt Amelia. She can't believe that she actually fought Amelia. All she ever wanted to do was protect the girl but now it's different.

"Matt save some for Ivy," Ivy heard Mary Lou say as she walked into the kitchen. She stood near the wall not wanting to interrupt or make anymore people mad. When they all turned to eat Mary Lou made eye contact with Ivy. "Come eat, hone,"

Ivy slowly walked toward the table and sat next to Matt. She started to slowly eat but her headache and the urge to throw up was strong. Mary Lou looked at the girl as she kept her eyes down. Mary Lou knew about what happened thanks to Nick and Matt being honest with her.