1 - Prompted

Prompt: the boys all got together for a night in and drinks were part of the plan. A few hours in, they decided to do something different: reading fanfictions in English; part English class, part cringe. So here goes the wild ride..

Italicized words are part of the fanfiction. And normal writing is just normal writing...

"Hyung! Where is he?" Changkyun looked at Jooheon looking for any glimpse of a clue where Shownu and Wonho were. As usual for their get-together, Shownu was late. He is coming from his personal schedule and was running late. Wonho has is personal schedule and is always everywhere.

The doorlock turned and in came the eldest boys baring gifts: they had bottles of rum and bourbon and a couple more cans of beer. The other boys don't really drink because of low tolerance but it was the one evening that none of them had personal schedules the following day. Whenever this rare day comes, they all come together and have a drink.

Even though Changkyun has been dying for everyone to arrive, he wasn't there when the last two came in. He was busy in his room doing something.

"Changkyun-ie," Jooheon barged into his room and immediately flopped down on his bed and closed his eyes. "Appa and Wonho-hyung are already here." Changkyun nodded in acknowledgement.

From the room, they can hear Wonho and Kihyun shouting orders on how to set-up the dining table and Minhyuk fighting back. Hyungwon was laughing. It seemed like nothing was getting done.

"Ya!" A loud baritone voice was heard accompanied by thick flesh hitting the leather sofa. It silenced the house. Minhyuk was silenced, but Kihyun kept talking on how to set things. With Shownu's voice, the room was put to order.

Changkyun poked Jooheon by the dimple waking him up. "Let's go. Food is ready... I think."

The boys were standing around the table with Shownu at the end waiting for the maknaes to leave their room. Jooheon and Changkyun each gave a dimpled smile. "Salute!" Jooheon kids as he brings his hand to his forehead.

Shownu gave a salute back.

Shownu pulled his chair out, sat down and distributed the drinks: one can of beer for every member. The heavier drinks will be for later. The boys all sat down as he was doing so. Except for Changkyun, he had something to say.

He leaned onto the back of his chair, waiting for everyone to be sat, and pulled out a stack of print outs from behind his back and cradled it on the palm of his hands. "I saw something the other day." He patted the top of the pile and looked at it proudly.

"Fanfiction."

Shownu and Jooheon quickly covered their mouths to avoid beer fountain-ing out of their mouths. Minhyuk and Kihyun's jaws dropped. Hyungwon started clapping and laughing like a seal. Wonho violently combed his hair back. "I thought you would keep that to yourself?"

Kkungkkungie held up one hand, "Anniyo, I keep the bad ones to myself, the good ones I share."

"Yah!" Minhyuk started, slammed the table - causing Kihyun to reach over and slap him - and pointed a finger at Changkyun, teasingly. "What exactly is bad for you and what is good?" He crossed his arms and turned to Shownu. "I am seriously scared to hear everything that he is about to share. "

Shownu already finished his first can and crushed it. He bent over to the side and pulled out a second and cracked it open. He smiled as he put the can to his lips. He raised his left hand to beckon Changkyun to go on. A bewildered looking Jooheon turned to Shownu and said, "Hyung!" with a quivering lip and was very much close to tears.