2 - Hyungwon

A sleepless nap. He begins to read. You came home late one evening and saw that Hyungwon was sitting on the couch half asleep with a glass of wine on the coffee table that is full to the brim.

You went close to him and sniffed his mouth that hung agape. There was not a trace of the sour scent of alcohol.

You just guess that he isn't drunk but was just sleepy, so there is nothing new about it.

You decided to sneak past him into your bedroom to get changed.

"Y/N!" he calls out from the living room. "Y/N!" he calls again.

"Wait!" Minhyuk interrupted the story and looked at everyone. "Do you realize how fake this is? Hyungwon has never woken from sleep even if you do it loudly". He turns to Hyungwon. "Will you do that for a girl?" Hyungwon just smiles.

"Continue..." ordered Shownu.

You heard him call but didn't answer. You changed into your night clothes and went to the sofa where Hyung won looks like he has just passed out but is trying to stay awake beyond the control of his body. His neck was contorted in a weird position with his head hanging over the back rest. His arms laid limply beside him, devoid of life.

He heard you scuffling around him and he stretched out his hand inviting you.

"I hate this Y/N thing," Hyungwon stops reading. "How do you say it anyway? YIN? YAN?"

"Hyung, it's 'your name'" said I.M.

"Why would I say my name? Isnt Y/N talking to me? Why am I talking to myself?" Jooheon looked as dumbfounded as the rest of them are.

"Bro," Shownu started to explain. "Y/N is the imaginary name of the girl. She puts her name there and imagines that she is there in the situation with us. Hence imagines."

All of the boys looked at him questionably. "How? Did. you. Know. that?" Minhyuk said.

"Where do you think I get music video ideas from?" Shownu replied with a straight face. "Taecyon hyung said, 'when your hormones go through the roof, it has to come from somewhere and it must go somewhere.'" He grabbed Minnhyuk at the back of his neck and gave it a little shake.

With his free hand, he reached over to Hyungwon. "Go on!" then gave Changkyun a supportive wink.

He cleared his throat. "Oh, by the way, Y/N..." he gestures to the letters with his fingers, "Y/N is Yin now. Its so much easier to say and remember." He stretched out his hands inviting you over. You came close and stood just close enough to Hyungwon but far enough that he had to peel his back from the couch and reach over.

"The bed is free you know?" Yin said. "We have more space there and we are technically clean."

Hyungwon gave a pout anticipating a hello kiss from you. You leaned over but only tried to smell for alcohol from his lips. There was none. She turned around and looked at the bottle. Alcohol-free the bottle says.

You looked back at your drowsy boyfriend and squeezed his cheeks and lips. "Chae Hyungwon. The bedroom is right there. I will go get refreshed and by the time I am done, I am heading straight there and I am not waiting for you."

Not kissing him, you just left him there: flopped on the sofa with his eyes closed.

You ran the water in the bathroom as you brushed your teeth. With the door left open, the gush of water filled the quiet living room. A very sleepy reflection of Hyungwon started appearing on the mirror as he leaned on the door frame watching you brush your teeth.