5 - Minyuk

"Come on! Please! Let's go now!" Minhyuk tugged on your hand begging to leave the party. "I am serious: I really have something planned for us, and you will really like it!" He was playing with your fingers and slowly started to twist the rings on one of them until your skin started to get tugged.

You hissed at him and jerked your hand away from him making him realize that he was in fact hurting you now. He was surprised that he had hurt you so he started reaching for your hand again but you stepped away and looked at him up and down.

You took him to a corner where there can only be the two of you. Looking him dead straight in the eye, you asked him whether he was serious about all this. He nodded so hard like an eager puppy.

"Seriously?" you can't help but smile. "The LEE MINHYUK of the world-famous group Monsta X is begging to leave a party."

He nodded again.

"The party master of Monsta X is dying to leave a party?" You sounded a lot more suspicious this time.

He nodded again.

You reached for his hands and guided it along your waist, locking his fingers behind your back and leaned forward. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Your nose grazed on his as you went to the tip of your toes. You smiled and said: "Babe, I thought you would never ask." You kissed him deeply as you nearly breathed him in. "Give me 10 minutes, I will look for the owner of the house, say my goodbyes, and then we can leave."

"Hurry, will you". He said before giving you one last kiss and before untwining his fingers from behind your back, tracing your figure, and letting you go.

You gave him one more kiss on the jaw and disappeared inside.

Those 10 minutes were agonizingly painful for Minhyuk as he waited in the car. The keys were already in the ignition.

Hyungwon bursted out laughing. "This is where the fiction comes in: Minhyuk. Driving". He wipes the tears in his eyes.

Minhyuk quickly stood up and went to Hyungwon wrapping his fingers around his neck and shaking him senseless.

"I hate you," retaliated Minhyuk.

Hyungwon sat there with his hands on Minhyuk's wrists laughing at the love that he was getting from his best friend.

Wonho slapped Minhyuk's butt. "Sit down and finish your story."

Minhyuk rubbed where Wonho's calloused palm came in contact with his supple bum, sat back down, and continued.

"Ok, I was driving."

Minhyuk jingled the keys and tried to make a beat out of it. All his idol training was for nought as he can't even make a productive waiting session and create some music as he waited for you.

Another 10 minutes have passed and finally he sees you coming out of the house. Unfortunately for you she was with someone. Reaching the car, you introduced him to your friend and made further small talk.

And after what seemed like forever, the roar of the engine was finally heard and you blasted off into the night.

You reached your apartment and were waiting for the surprise that Minhyuk was telling you about.

You bent over reaching for the clasps of your heels when Minhyuk scooped you up and carried you to the bedroom.

Everything was very much unkempt since this morning. You had a little bit of fun last night and had a comfy rest so there really was no way that you would be put into trouble for fixing it. So, you get back home, Minhyuk carrying you to the bedroom and throwing you into the unmade bed.