5.5

"I don't know man" Kihyun said with a sigh. "That story felt a little bit too short. I think that it could be have been —"

"Nastier," Changkyun commented, raising his eyebrows. He hasn't been talking for a really long time at this point. He really just sat there in the corner watching his brothers cringe at every other word that they read. "Well, it did get a little bit ... suggestive. That's all".

"He was kissing her exposed hip," Hyungwon pointed towards Minhyuk with his palm up while addressing Changkyun. "I think that was more than merely suggestive. That was highly suggestive."

Jooheon snatched the bundle from Minhyuk's hands and tried to process what just happened. Finally, he caught up with what Hyungwon was saying.

"Hyung!" he cried out loud, slowly lifting his head from the paper. He turned to look for Changkyun with his jaw to the floor, his eyes opened wide, and his eyebrows reaching the heavens. "I can't help but imagine it."

Minhyuk resnatched his bundle from Jooheon, rolled it into a stick and hit Jooheon on the head. He raised his hands just right on time before impact.

"I can no longer erase my brain."

Shownu and Wonho were just laughing to themselves.

Kihyun took it upon himself to pour another round of drinks for everyone. Shownu gladly imbibed the heavy liquor and asked Kihyun for another one. He happily obliged and Shownu drank it straight once again: this time followed by a big exhale.

Kihyun quickly jerked his head to an angle accompanied by a tongue click. "I really wonder what you are up to in your spare time, Changkyun." He closed the bottle that he poured into everyone's cup. Changkyun opened his mouth to answer his question but Kihyun quickly raised his hand. "But then again: I don't want to know." He smiled at his direction.

Changkyun smiled in acknowledgement and curled into a ball on the floor.

Wonho quickly sat up from the couch with his hair sticking out all over. "There are three of us left. Who goes first?"

Changkyun sprung up from his fetal position making him dizzy and raised his hand. "Hyung, i suggest that we play rock, paper, scissors for it. But I request that Shownu-hyung be last."

All the other boys exchanged looks and then looked at Shownu who was now biting the corner of his upper lip and re-adjusting his sweatpants. He was too busy looking at the wine legs that the liquor on his glass was making to realize that they were looking at him and talking about him.

Jooheon nudged him and said that he will be the last to read upon the maknae's request. He rubbed the growing 5-o'clock shadow and nodded agreeing with the maknae's request.

Changkyun showed appreciation by forming the heart over his head.

Wonho approached Changkyun with his fist in a ball. "Ready?"