Chapter One The Reunion

It has been four months since Lizi had returned to the country and she couldn't wait to go back to her home with her master.

Her master was only planning to give his slaves two weeks to recharge but after he was told their house was having some work done by the godfathers request he had sent Lizi back to stay with her parents. Lizi saw her master at least once a week but it wasn't the same as being his personal sex slave. They went out for dinner and had some amazing sexual encounters but being his slave and at his every wish is what she desired.

Today was the day that Lizi master was coming to collect her to go back to their home with her fellow slaves Summer and Sarah.

It was 4pm when a black ford transit van pulled up onto Lizi parent's driveway, the van had no windows in the back and had a side door. Lizi was confused why her master had turned up in a van instead of his normal land-rover.

Lizi saw her master leaving the van, who was 6Ft with short brown hair and average size body. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a matching tie.

Scott Knocked on the door and Lizi answered it, Lizi was only 5ft with long brown hair that reached her perfectly shaped arse, Lizi had a slim body with size 28FF breasts. Lizi was wearing a short denim skirt, an emerald green short shirt and a matching denim jacket, Lizi was wearing short white socks with white sneakers.

"Hello master how are you today" Lizi says bowing her head.

"Hello slave I'm great the work is done and the home is mine again will explain more one way back. How are you and are those all your bags." Scott replies.

"Yes master I'm great have been counting the days till I could serve you again. Would you like me to put them in the van master" Lizi says as she goes to pick up the bags.

"No slave I will take your bags why don't you go say goodbye to your family instead" Scott says quickly grabbing the bags before Lizi could get them. Lizi was confused but knew not to disobey her master. She then wrote a message for her parents as they had gone out and wouldn't be back till late.

After she had finished writing a letter she went back to her master who was stood in front of the van.

"Ready to go slave?" Scott asks

"Yes master mum and dad have gone out but I've left them a note may I ask a question master?" Lizi asks wondering why there was a van.

"For once slave the answer is no. But I will tell you I've got a new car coming tomorrow so that's a reason for the van and two your see Sarah and Summer soon" Scott says helping Lizi into the passenger seat.

Lizi was surprised with her masters answer normally he would allow it but this time he didn't but she didn't mind as he kind of answered it anyway so she replies "yes master that was all I was wondering master"

Scott got into the driving seat and set off.

They had been driving for about half an hour when Scott pulled off down a hidden side road and pulls over.

"Is everything okay master" Lizi asks.

"Yes slave just need to get you read so please step out and stand next to the side door please." Scott says grabbing a black bag from the floor.

Lizi did as she was commanded while saying "yes master"

Once she was out and Scott had joint her on that side he said "slave face the van with your hands behind your back."

"Yes master" Lizi replies.

Scott removed the necklace around Lizi neck and put an emerald green leather collar around her neck with a d ring in the front.