Chapter 8 big rescue

Lizi awoke completely naked in her master's arms.

"Morning slave how are you feeling today?" Scott asks.

Lizi's felt her arse which was still very sore and says "well my butt is still throbbing master and I'm a little sore but I had the best birthday ever thank you master."

"Glad to hear it Slave. The girls are making breakfast so go put on what's in the bag it's nothing fancy just a green swimsuit as forgot to bring you anything else. Then come meet me outside" Scott says as his phone rings so he leaves the cabin.

Lizi wondered who was calling but she didn't want to ask.

As Lizi slipped into the swimsuit and went outside to find the girls each in swimsuits with their favourite colour.

"Morning princess how did you sleep. Breakfast is ready it's nothing big as only have this fire to cook with but it should be nice" Summer says.

Lizi sits down on a bench and says "ouch, it was great thank you. And thank you all for my amazing party I will never forget it as long as I live" Lizi says.

"Looks like someone got a real birthday spanking last night still feeling it?" Sarah says.

"I will be feeling it for a long time I'm going to guess" Lizi says with a laugh.

"Just like Sarah's birthday then" Summer jokes.

"Oh year your birthday was while we were away wasn't it while the house was being renovated" Lizi says.

"Yes both of ours were but we didn't want to do anything apart from be together and you can imagine the fun we got up to I'm sure one day we tell you about it or your read it in Sarah diary" Summer says.

"Summer why did you tell her about my diary?" Sarah says.

"It's okay Sarah I won't read it I promise unless you said I could" Lizi says.

"Maybe one day I will let you read it in the future. I also know master has a diary" Sarah says.

"How do you know that I didn't know that" Lizi asks shocked Sarah knew something she didn't know.

"It's only because he caught me writing in it and I said it was silly and he said it wasn't as he did as well. I'm sure one day he would let you read it Lizi" Sarah says as she passed Lizi a plate of food.

Lizi smiles wondering if he ever would let her read it or if he would ever tell her he had one as she starts to eat.

Scott came back and says "sorry girls we going to be cutting this holiday short. Johnny is on way with a helicopter to pick us up he's borrowed the submarine we were on as Chloe remember something she put a tracker inside Bill which is still active and they located where he is. He's on a yacht not far from here. We going to use the Submarine to get close so they don't detect us and I'm going to go on board with Summer as back up as this needs to be a stealth mission as we are unsure how many people are on board. Make sure everything is packed as won't have time to come back." Scott says as he tucks into some food.

"Master let us come we can help you" Lizi says.

Scott knew it would be dangerous it knew Lizi wouldn't take no for an answer so he says "slave it's going to be dangerous but I know that you won't take no for an answer so yes as long as you stay behind us"

"Sir I want to come I can fight I know Venus wanted me to be safe at yours but it was wrong she taught me to fight so use me." Jasmine says.

"Okay I know you all want to help. So get ready and we leave shortly" Scott says.