Chapter 14 birthday present.

Lizi awoke early feeling by her masters arms wrapped around her she also felt her hands had been tied behind her and her feet together.

Lizi must have been out of it last night to not have felt someone tying her up but she knew it must have been Scott and he must have done it to stop her from leaving.

Lizi wiggled in her binds which weren't tight but enough to keep her restrained.

"Good morning slave. Sorry you tied up but this morning you're not going anywhere breakfast will be here shortly." Scott says.

Lizi uses her hands to stroke Scott cock while saying "I must have been shattered last night for you to be able to do this to me master"

"Slave we can't play at the moment Chrissy will be here in around three hours and breakfast should be here in a minute" Scott replies as there is a knock at the door.

Sarah and Summer both enter wearing their maid uniforms but their hands are locked and ankles locked together with chains connecting them. They both have ball gags in their mouth. Both Sarah and Summer had plates full of a cooked breakfast.

"Good Slaves once all the house work is done you May remove the restraints this is your finally punishment for letting the house get this messy." Scott says and both girls nod then puts the food on the side and leave.

"Master why are you punishing them for them trying to get you to open up." Lizi asks.

"Slave do you really think that is a punishment to them?" Scott says as he unties Lizi hands so she could eat.

Lizi smiles and replies "well no not really they love being bound master"

"That's true now eat your breakfast like a good slave you need to get your weight back to a health level or you will be punished and it be not a nice one" Scott says quickly eating his breakfast.

"Oh really master you going to chain me up and spank me" Lizi says biting her bottom lip.

"No Lizi I said you won't enjoy. I will put you in all pink completely make you helpless leave a wand out of reach and leave you with no way to enjoy it" Scott says as he puts on one of his navy blue suits.

Lizi frowns and says "okay master that would be a mean punishment I promise I will get my weight back to a health level I promise"

"That's good to hear. Once you finished get changed and meet me in the front room I'm going to get Bobby ready for the interrogation if it's needed hopefully it won't be. I talked to Bob last night and he told me she been seeing a doctor on those times but wasn't sure why so maybe there is a good reason for her disappearing acts." Scott says.

"Hopefully your right master they may have left her alive just to cause us to doubt her and turn on her Ami is twisted that way." Lizi says as she continues to tuck into her breakfast.

"That's why I'm not punishing her until I've talked to Chrissy and she's looked at Bobby's body. Now be a good girl and we can play later" Scott says as her leaves to go to the red room.

As Scott enters the red room he locks the door behind him then goes into the cell where he put Bobby the night before.

"Morning Bobby again I'm sorry you're in these binds but I don't have a choice and I know if you were by my side and it was someone else you would want the same for them" Scott says and Bobby nods showing she understands and agrees.

"Okay I'm going to free you but don't speak clean yourself up and theirs a plan black bikini here for you to put on I know it's going to show off all your scares but it's needed. Please show me you can do this and I promise as long as it doesn't prove your guilt I will owe you a favour." Scott says as he removes Bobby's restraints.