Chapter 12 rekindled fire.

It had been a week since Lizi left Scott and went to Italy.

Scott sunk himself into his work tracking Richard down.

He only allowed Ami to drink the bare minimum and eat dog food. Scott wouldn't even let Ami change even after she had wet herself multiple times after being left bound and gagged.

Scott had allowed her to sleep in the cell and dry it off but she wasn't allowed anything else.

Sarah and Summer both tried to comfort Scott offering themselves to be played with even tempting him by breaking rules but he did nothing. Both of them could see Scott was broken.

Meanwhile in Italy Lizi was staying in a five star hotel visiting the sites but no matter what Lizi did she couldn't take her mind off Scott and her days of being his Slave.

Lizi was barely eating while in Italy and you could tell the weight was dropping off her and she became an unhealthy weight.

Lizi was laying on the king size bed in just a black nightie. She was looking though photos of girls in bondage imagining the times she was in those tight positions as she grabbed a scrunchy and used it to bind her hands. Lizi mind couldn't help but imagine it was Scott's hands entering her pussy playing with her clit. Lizi started rubbing her clit bring herself closer and closer to orgasming. As Lizi reached the edge she couldn't orgasm no matter how hard she played she wasn't able to orgasm so she stopped.

Meanwhile at the same time with Scott he was in his office looking though the photos he Had of Lizi back on the yacht. Scott was playing with himself imagine Lizi was doing it like she had before. He came very close to orgasming. But he couldn't. His feelings were so damaged all he would feel was hatred towards Ami.

Scott couldn't control his anger anymore and went to the red room going past Summer and Sarah.

"Master are you okay?" Sarah asks

"I need to know everything I will be busy with Ami don't disturb me" Scott says.

"Okay we won't" Summer says trying to get Scott to notice them but he says nothing.

Once down in the red room Scott goes in Ami cell and Ami says "you want me to talk now?"

But without a word Scott hits he knocking her out in one punch.

Scott drags Ami's body into the centre of the red room.

Scott then ties Ami's hands then attaches them to the ceiling pulling her so she's off the ground hanging by her hands.

Scott gets a taser and uses it on Ami causing her to scream and wake up.

"Please I tell you everything I promise" Ami says.

Scott pulls a large hunting knife out of a draw and as soon as Ami sees it she starts to panic.

"Please don't hurt me I will talk Richard sent me told me everything about you your likes and dislikes and how to gain access to your system." Ami says hoping for Scott to put the knife away but Scott laughs in her face.

Scott starts using the knife to cut all of Ami clothes off her saying "I know I guessed as it was the only way you could have known about me. You do know once I did this to Lizi but she wasn't a baby like you and I used a knife to scrap wax off her and she moved causing the knife to cut her" Scott then cut Ami skin hitched caused her to scream in pain. "But look at you a little baby a little blood and you scream she asked me to cut her again but you cry and beg me to stop."

"Please I was just following orders" Ami days but once Ami's clothes were all cut to bits Scott cut Ami three more times saying "orders you say your cleaver and called Lizi a child but it looks like she was more grown up than you."