Chapter 16 A fresh start.

Lizi awoke to the light shining through the blinds at the hospital with Scott asleep besides her still holding her hand.

"Morning master" Lizi says stroking her masters hand.

"Morning slave how are you feeling today?" Scott asks as he sits up wiping the sleet from his eyes.

"Feeling refreshed master whatever that IV had in it definitely refreshed me and gave me energy I'm ready to be bound and fucked by your perfect cock master" Lizi says.

"Whose a little slut. Slave one I love it but we in a hospital. Even tho it's private anyone could come in. Okay I've managed to get some clothes for you as your outfit was ruined I managed to get hold of something that was still in my car it's a black latex catsuit with a zipper from the neck to the top of the arse. Sorry it's all I have but luckily some of the crew I sent to salvage what they could. Luckily the costume room barely had any danger thanks to how strong the walls are. The red room was completely destroyed nothing inside survived. Some of your personal items from your room are okay but need restoration work so they have been sent to be repaired. They have delivered everything that was okay to the new home and put it in place. So please get dressed and meet us outside as it's time to go" Scott says as he hands Lizi the catsuit.

"Yes Master" Lizi says as she goes into the side room to use the bathroom facility to have a shower and get cleaned ready for a fresh day.

Lizi quickly got into the catsuit choosing not to wear any underneath so her master could easily play with her.

Lizi was excited at what the future holds with Tiff a live and hopefully will be back after Christmas. Lizi wonders what their new house would look like.

Lizi heads out of the private hospital and found master's car and found he was stood next to it with Chrissy, Sarah and Summer sat inside all wearing their costumes they were wearing the day before.

Scott helps Lizi into the Range Rover and then they set off for their new home.

A couple of hours later of driving down back roads they get to a large wall that Lizi guessed must have been at least 20ft high.

After a couple of minutes they arrived at some very large wooden gates, which reminded Lizi of the gates from Jurassic park. Scott presses a button and the gates slowly open to expose a large woodland with a road leading into it.

"Welcome to bondage park" Summer jokingly says.

"That would be a good name for it but don't think the government would agree to that name. On the paper work it's called Woodland bound. The forest is large and protected with the wall around it all these trees are many years old and the height of the average tree is around 60ft so we are well protected. There is a lot in these woods including a manmade waterfall like the one at the old house. It's designed to look nature tho so you won't be able to tell. I will tell you there are small cabins in the woods and at least three treehouses with several zip lines that will help get down and around the woods easier. "Scott says as he starts to drive down the dirt track though the woods.

Lizi can see a log cabin near the entrance that blends into the wildness.

"Master how big is this place?" Lizi asks.

"Many miles Slave in the middle is a large clearing where our new house awaits. We will drive past two small homes near the clearing theses are guessed homes so when Johnny or other friends visit they will stay there instead of the main house so they can have their privacy. Theirs four small houses on the site so one day Summer and Sarah you may move out there to start your own life's if you wish." Scott says.

"Thank you master but at moment we happy serving you master." Summer says.

"You thought of everything master didn't you" Lizi says.