Chapter 3 meeting of the Gods.

Lizi awoke early at 5:30am her mind full of what the day could hold. Lizi wondered should she swim for an hour or work out. After half an hour Lizi eating up the pros and cons of each she decide she was best working out as she was still sore from the pounding her master gave her yesterday.

Lizi went into her bathroom and made sure she was clean before putting her hair up in a ballerina bun before she slip a green thong and matching bra on. Lizi found a pair of white tights, her green leotard and a pair of green ankle warms and put them all on.

Lizi heads to the gym to find Summer and Sarah already there, Sarah was in the pool swimming lengths wearing a blue swimsuit and a blue swim cap while Summer was wearing her neon pink leotard, white tights, hair in a bun and ballet slips, Summer was in the dance room dancing around.

Lizi looked at the gym equipment but decide to join Summer dancing.

As Lizi enters the dance room she could tell Summer was in a great mood as she danced to some songs of from her dance playlist. Lizi could easy dance to anything and when the song footloose came on she couldn't resist dancing away.

"Morning Lizi how are you this morning?" Summer says.

"I'm good just a little nervous about today" Lizi replies.

"Don't be master will keep you safe just be careful not to over step as master may let you do it but I'm sure others won't. But I know master will make sure you enjoy yourself." Summer replies

Lizi went quite she knew she could sometimes be out spoken Scott would normally overlook it or give her a small spanking but maybe others around will find it a great insult and hurt her.

"I didn't think about that hopefully I can keep a lid on it for master's sake. Have you thought what chore you would like to do out of cooking, cleaning or laundry?" Lizi asks trying to distract herself.

"Well both Sarah and I were talking and. We thought if you're okay with it Sarah will do the cooking this week being that you're away for a couple of days, I will do the laundry and you can do the cleaning. But it's up to you Lizi we can talk about it once we finished." Summer replies.

"No that's fine I'm happy doing anything and I know after a week it will change anyway think it's so we don't get stuck in our ways and no one is being unfairly treated. What will you get up to with Sarah while we away?" Lizi asks already knowing the answer.

"Well first I'm going to build her up to right on the edge before being her down doing this several times before make her make me orgasm first before I finally let her have an orgasm. I have agreed with Sarah she can restrain me for a couple of hours to make up for yesterday. And knowing her she make me pay but I still owe her so much for what I've done to her in the past" Summer says with tears in her eyes.

"Summer stop that I thought she had forgiven you I know I have and it's in the past." Lizi replies hugging Summer.

"Don't tell Sarah I told you but she's been having nightmares over the last couple of months I thought it was just what happened on the yacht but a couple of nights ago I heard her begging me to stop tears were running down her face I still can't believe I hurt her for weeks maybe over a month. I was ruthless and I let things happen to her and would have to you if it wasn't for master. I'm surprised master letting me be a Dom while he's away I don't deserve to be one after how I acted." Summer says still with tears in her eyes.

Lizi slaps Summer across the face and says "snap out of it Summer. Sarah doesn't hate you she loves you. Your dad turned you into that I know it was your hands but he controlled you. Don't get me wrong you abused your power when you were being a dominatix. You tortured your submissive and didn't care for them which isn't the right way. You know better now you know Sarah hard limits you use after care making sure everyone is okay after so you're not that person and Sarah would agree. I have no fears of you being in control of me while master is away as know you won't abuse your power so stop this."