Chapter 10

10: I finally heard something about you (4)

Ciel stared at how Neo seemed to be bothering Cale and his expression relaxed slightly when another noble came to separate them.

He shouted the names of Cale and the other nobles as soon as they approached the entrance.

"Young master Cale-nim of Count Henituse's household is entering the hall!"

-Hm?

Cale heard the Black Dragon's confused voice and ignored him. He would not have thought that on that day, the dragon would talk so much to him.

Ciel refocused on his work and finally saw the person arrive.

Venion Stan had arrived followed by Neo Tolz behind him, Ciel glared at them before announcing their entry. He loved the fact that neither of them even noticed it at all.

'I'll just make sure they're the same person or not, then go home and sleep.'

"Young master Venion Stan of Marquis Stan's household has arrived!"

With Venion Stan's entrance, the remaining three powerful families entered as well. After all of them entered, Ciel was quite happy to see the door finally closed.

'Wait, the princes haven't arrived yet.'

He sighed internally.

The clock was getting close to 5 pm.

Screeeeeech-

The large door opened and the main characters for this gathering showed up with their entourage.

Ciel was ready to shout louder than he had shouted all night, but the person in front lifted his hand up to stop him.

Roan Kingdom's crown prince, the eldest prince of the kingdom, Alberu Crossman.

"...."

He seemed to enjoy the attention on him, as he headed to his elevated seat without any introduction.

Bang.
As soon as he stood in front of his seat, the door closed. It meant that everyone was present.

As the crown prince turns on the engines of his glib tongue, Ciel enters the hall and behaves like a normal servant while silently watching Venion Stan.

It was at that moment.

"Hmm?"

The crown prince turned his gaze to the entrance. The closed door was being pushed, as if it was being reopened.

A wheelchair entered into the banquet hall.

***

"Haa."

Ciel sighed and quietly left the hall. A headache came over him and he couldn't stay there much longer.

"Not him. That's not him."

His hands trembled. The memories of his past make him carried away.

"...I should cool my head."

Meanwhile, in the hall.

-Looks yummy. Looks so yummy. The weak humans are very good at cooking.

Cale enjoyed the food while listening to the Black Dragon's envious ranting. People watched Cale, who could eat in such a tense situation, with curiosity.

-By the way, there are magic video recording tolls all around this hall.

"Oh."

The corner of Cale's lips move up just a bit. It was the Black Dragon's next words that made Cale frown.

-Why did this weakling called the crown prince dye his hair with magic? It is at a level that only a great and mighty dragon like me would notice it. Did another dragon dye his hair? No, is it some other type of power?

'Shit.'

At this moment, Cale realized that he had learned another useless secret that he could not even reveal the tiniest bit to anyone else.

'Is it a secret of a birth this time?'

-Hmm? His pupils are also dyed. This weakling is definitely plotting something. Weak human, be careful.

'If you stop talking, I think I'll be fine.'

- Hmm? This person is not weak. Weak human, be extra careful. You will die.

'Shit.'

Cale was frightened of this Black Dragon, that was explaining things, for the first time.

He managed to straighten his face and go with the flow until he got into the carriage.

"Let's go."

"Yes, young master."

The carriage soon started to move and the Black Dragon continued to throw information that he didn't even want to know at him.

"That's right, weak human, do you remember the other weak human with caramel hair? He also dyed his hair and eyes with magic. But I don't think he's dangerous because he's as weak as you."

'So why are you telling me this-?'

Cale was shocked and stopped moving when the Black Dragon suddenly touched his right ear.

"However, this great and mighty being is curious, why does he have sharper ears than yours?"

'Sharper ears?' Cale's mind began to think quickly.

"An elf?"

"Hm? What is an elf, human?"

'Shit.'

He learned something unnecessary again.