Chapter 28

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja:and what made you think of that...(seriously)

Karan:it is just that...i was not able to protect my Lil sister...she was a crying mess...and ...and i...i couldn't do anything...i was just watching her....

By now he even he was crying a little...

Teja:Karan phele toh Rona band karo...aur ye bilkul bhi mat sochna ki you couldn't do anything seeing her crying...no you are wrong...humare haat mein tha kya kuch bhi nhi tha...

Karan:but jab vo ro rhi thi...it was paining me...you I don't think anyone noticed but dono ko hatho mein lagi hui hai...aur dono ne kisiko nhi bataya...

Teja:i know i noticed that...

Karan:par fir jab mene vo dekhana tab aisa laga ki uss ladke ka jaake muhh fod do...vo toh acha tha you were there warna mujhe bhi nhi pata mein kya kar betha...

Teja:i am always there...and haa kabhi bhi ye mat sochna ki you are not a good brother or any sort of that....i will tell you the fact...you are best person ever...best brother best son best friend and best boy....(she stopped and look towards Karan)

Who was already smirking towards her...

Karan:best.....

Teja:best...best boyfriend....the way you handled the situation was amazing...the way you were calm...

Karan:vo toh tu thi isliye warna abhi tak toh mujhe bhi nhi pata mein kya kar betha...

Teja:ohh godd matlab avneet aur meri condition same hai...

Karan:matlab...

Teja:matlab ye ki hum dono ke pass over protective brothers hai...

Karan:ohh madam isse over protective nhi protective khete hai....

With this he sat back...

Teja:yeah... protective....

After a conversation....they both slept...with a smile on their faces...

Next morning....

Karan woke up due to alarm...he felt someone's presence on his side..he looked at the side...and found an angel sleeping by his side....

He was adoring her...how her facial expressions were changing due to the hair strands which were coming on her face...he chuckles on her and moved his figures to her face to remove the strand...

Once he was done...he again started to adore the beautiful yet cute face....Teja slowly opened her eyes to found Karan already looking at her....

Teja smiled and Karan to return the smile back to her...they both again got lost in their world... admiring each other...they came back to earth when they heard a knock...

Karan:haanji...

Pra:bhai aapko aur bhabhi ko badi mamma bola rhi hai...niche...jaldi aajao...

Karan:aa rhe hai...

He again turned to see Teja...who was still lying on the bed...he got back to the bed...and hugged her...

Teja:don't you think that we are already married...i mean i would love to see this amazing view every morning....

Karan:someone is bold today...

Teja:i am always...

Karan:even i want to see these kind of mornings everyday....