Chapter 37

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja:no Karan you can't do this to me...you hide such a big thing from me...I can't believe you...

Teja shouted and tears were continuously running down her face...

Karan:teju ek baar meri baat toh sunn...

Teja:mujhe kuch nhi sunna... please...(she folded her hand)

Karan: please let me tell my side of the story....

Teja:no...leave me alone...for sometime... please i request you...

Karan:teju....

He came forward to her...she backed off and showed her hand to stop him....

She was running lifelessly on the road...the rain was continuously running down the street...Karan sat on the road...begging teju to atleast give him a chance but...

She was running on the road just when Karan saw a car coming in full speed...Teja covered her face with hands...

Just when she felt a pull...she looked up and saw Karan who has saved her...she was on him...they both were having an intense eyelock...

Teja looked away from him and started to get up from his hold...once she got up...Karan also gets up and hold teju's hand...

Karan:teju please give me a chance to speak...i know the truth you got to know was not a good way but...i am really sorry for hiding such a big thing from you...i am really sorry... please listen to me...mere liye nhi toh shravan ke liye please teju... please...

He begged in front of her.. and knelt down on both the knees...Teja looked at him...and sat down cupped his face and wiped the tears which were streaming down his face...

Karan looked at her in hope...

Teja:bolo...and it is better that you say the whole truth this time... promise me...

Karan nodded...

Karan:when you got the letter...i was about to give you the letter on your birthday itself but the happiness on your face was something i didn't wanted to ruined it...so i decided to give you tomorrow that is day after you birthday...

Teja looked at him....Karan looked at her to study her reaction but her reaction was cold...

Karan:uske baad aaj raat ko ye news...jo mili...vo ....uske baad i didn't knew what to do...so i decided to give you the letter...but you got it from my closet... believe me teju mein Dene wala that tumhe letter....aur aaj hi Dene wala tha...

Teja:toh diya kyu nhi...

Karan:it is just that....just...

Teja:just that what Karan...(she said straightly)

Karan:just that i was finding the right time to give you the letter...

Teja:and what was the right time according to you...

Karan:i don't know....

Teja:Karan i am not angry on you it is just that...i trust you...and you broke my trust Karan...you really broke my trust...

Karan: please teju aisa mat bolo... please...i know meri galti hai but i promise mein usko sudharuga...

Teja:kaise....ab toh bhai wapis nhi aa sakte na mere pass...Karan shravan bhai mujhe chodke chale gye...

Karan just hugged her...and Teja to hugged him tightly...Karan was rubbing her back in order to calm her down...

Nothing was working... absolutely nothing...Karan tried everything....atlast he didn't got any solution...

He just picked her up and went inside the shed...

Once they were in the shed...he forcely broke the hug and looked at her.. her eyes were red and swollen to due continuous crying and all the stree she is taking...

He couldn't see her in that condition...he looked in her eyes for the permission...she just smashed her lips on his...

Karan didn't do anything...he was just responding to what she was doing...he knew she needed that kiss...he let her play with his lips...

After sometime she broke the kiss...and looked at him...

Teja:sorry for not trusting you...i am really sorry.... please mujhe maff kardo... please...

She again started to cry...

Karan:shh...shhh... please don't cry...even i am sorry for not letting you know about the letter phele...

Teja:maff kiya...ab padhaige nhi mujhe letter...

Karan:haina mere paas...chalo gaadi mein chalte hai...

Teja and Karan went inside the car...Karan handed her the letter...she opened it...

Dear princess!

I know ye letter shaayad tumhe tab mil rha hoga jab mein iss duniya mein nhi rahuga...but promise me that you wi not cry...you should be proud...that your brother is immortal for his country...

Princess i know mene tujhe promise Kiya tha iss mission pe aane ke phele ki i will come to the house...but i didn't said that...i will come after our tri colour is held high...or i am the one in the tri colour...but see i completed my promise... And i back home...but i am the one who is wrapped in tri colour....

Princess promise me tu jyada nhi royegi...aur haa Karan pe gussa mat nikalana jaise mere upar nikalti thi...bichara...Karan agar tu padh rha hai toh please iss pagal ko sambhalna...ab mein nhi hu toh you are the only person i trust with my sister... please uska dhyaan rakhna...jaan se jyada pyari hai mujhe...

And teju...baccha i missed you so much in this mission...i hoped ki baar teri muskaan dekhne mil jaata par kya karu...shayad mere nashib mein hi nhi hai...

Shayad mumma papa ne mujhe jaldi bula liya...isse toh ye bhi prove hota hai ki main mumma papa ka favourite hu...but agar aise pata chalega toh...i prey karunga tujhe kabhi naa aise bulaye....

In the last...i love you...❤️💔

After reading the letter Teja had tears in her eyes...she couldn't control her tears ..she hugged the letter and curls herself in the fetus position...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:last rites of shravan and a new life...

Guys that's it for today...

Guys pichle chapter sirf 6 comment aaye hue hai...

Please comment aur vote karo...i request you all...🙏🏻

Anyways...i will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off..!❤️