Chapter 39

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

In the morning...

Teja woke up with a bad headache...she was sitting on the bed holding her head...when Karan came in the room with lemonade...

He forwarded the glass to her...

Karan:come on have this...i know you are having a terrific headache...

Just then she realised that what happened yesterday....she just shook her head...saying..."i don't feel like eating or having anything..."

And runs to the washroom...

Karan:laddo aise nhi chalta...you have to take care of yourself...tu bimaar hogi toh baki sabko kon sambhale ga...(he mumers )

And then moves out of the room...but the sight in front him shocked him to his core...even he had tears in his eyes seeing the sight...

Merely Teja also came and saw the sight in front of her...she just held Karan's shoulder tightly...Karan saw his side and sees holding his shoulder tightly...and lightly shaking...

Karan puts his other hands on her hands and rubbs...

No more then Kiara also came....she also saw the sight and ran to hug the person...even the person standing hugged her tightly...

Kia:finally...you don't know kaise Kati hai raat meri...(in between her sobbs)

Person:shh...shh...kuch nhi hua hai mujhe...dekho...

Yes the person is siddhart...

Sidd:Kiara itna kyu roo rhi ho...mein thik hu baby....

Kiara calmed a bit then sidd went to Karan and Teja ....

Sidd was about to hug teja....Teja backed off...

Sidd gave a confusing look...

Teja:don't talk to me...aise koi karta hai kya...pata nhi sab kitna Darr gye the...jaan nikal gyi this sabki...

Sidd:acha ab Aisa nhi karunga ab hug toh Dede...

Teja hugs him tightly....

Teja broke the hug and saw shravan's coffin coming...

The army mans kept the coffin down...Teja again broke into tears...

Later last rites of sharavan were performed...and then they came back home..Teja directly went to her room...without talking to anyone....

Karan was about to go to her...when MG stopped him...

MG:give her some time to register everything...she is not that strong to hold the tears of her brothers death...let her be alone...she will come back on her own...(softly)

Karan just nodded his head...

In the night...

Everyone was on the dinning table having their dinner... including Teja...goenka's have gone to Goenka Mansion after afternoon...

Kia: siddhart i want to tell you something...

Sidd:haa bolo na...

Kia:ah...vo .

Sidd:Kiara clearly bolo kuch samj nhi aa rha hai.....

Kia:iampregnant ....(in one tone)

Sidd made a face...

Sidd:do you think mujhe ye samjha Jo tumne bola...

Kiara made confusing face...Teja smiled...

Teja:bhai...(gaining side's attention)...

Sidd:haa...

Teja:bhabhi bol rhi hai ki vo pregnant hai...

Sidd looked at Kiara...

Sidd:really...

Kiara just nodded her head....sidd had tears in his eyes...Kiara wiped them and hugged him... Sidd also hugged her...

Sidd:thank you so much...thank you my baby...

Kiara smiled at him...

After that dinner was a silent affair.....

Soon Teja was in her room...doing some work on laptop to distract herself...

In no time her phone rang....it showed Karan on her phone...she picked up the call...

Teja:hello...

Karan:kaisi ho thik ho ki nhi...khana khaya... headache abhi bhi ho rha hai...aur dawai le Lena...aur haa...(he was interrupted by Teja)

Teja:shh...ek hi baar mein kitna bolte ho...ek baar mein ek hi question...

Karan:okay...sorry...soi nhi thi na...

Teja:nhi kuch kaam kar rhi thi...bolo...

Karan:kuch nhi bass tumhari health puchni thi... headache jyada nhi ho rha haina...

Teja:nhi abhi uthna nhi hai...par todha todha ho rha hai... medicine Li hai kal tak thik ho jayega...

Karan:haa ab so jaao kaam mat karo...

Teja:bass todha sa bacha hai vo karke i will sleep pakka...

Karan:okay..

Then there was silence....none of them spoke anything...

Teja broke the silence and asked..

Teja:who is your health...jhot mat bolna mujhe pata hai ki tumhe raat mein bukhar tha...

Karan:haa..ab thik hai...

Again there was silence....

Teja continued her work and so do Karan...but didn't hanged up the call...

Soon Teja was done with her work..

Teja:Karan...Karan...

She spoke but no one answered from other side...she smiled knowing he slept with the call on...she quickly changed it to video call...

And saw his face...soon she also slept...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:new ghar...

Guys please clear up these questions i am confused now..

1)should i take the leap...

2) should i show their marriage...

3)should i write about the Pooja of new ghar...

4)and if leap... should it be a long one or just 2 4 month leap...

Please help with these questions...

And that's it for today i will meet you all with next part very soon..

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off..!❤️