Chapter 34

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start the update....

Happy reading....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day...

They all were done with the breakfast and were sitting with each other....just then shravan and siddhart got the call at the same time...they both looked at each other...

Shrv:hello...

Other Side:jai hind sir...

Shrv:jai hind...kya hua iss time pe call...sab thik haina...

OS:no sir nothing is fine...there is terror activities notes in the leh area....

Shrv:what...toh special forces...

OS:sir vo log aa rhe hai....major siddhart and you are gonna lead the force so we need you here..

Shrv:we are coming....it will take 12 hours to reach there...tab tak....ek kaam karo caption Suman (Teja's doctor) unko bolo force lead karne....

OS:yes sir....jai hind...

Shrv:jai hind...

Imagine the same convo with sidd also....

Now once they hanged up the call....both shravan and sidd looked at each other....and then the other who are present...

Sidd:guys phele humari baat puri sunna uske baad react karna please...

Kia:sidd kuch serious toh nhi haina...

Sidd looked at her with sorry eyes...

Shrv: Princess....mujhe aur sidd ko jaana padega...India wapis...leh mein terror activities detect hui hai....

Kia:what matlab tum dono mission pe jaa rhe ho...

They both nodded....

Teja was just thinking the mission think... because it was the first time she felt to stop both of them and tell not go...

Shravan goes towards Teja...Karan was sitting beside her...he moved a little to give space to him...

Shravan held her hand...

Shrv: princess...kuch toh bol...

Teja just smiled and nodded...

Shrv:nod se kaam nhi chalega...kuch toh bol...

Teja:aap dono ke sath hum bhi India wapis jaayege...

Sidd:kyu tum log enjoy karona...

Karan:you sachi lagta hai tum dono mission pe rahoge aur hum yaha enjoy kar payege...

Shrv:but...

Kia:kuch but wat nhi hum jaa rhe hai india...and now no more arguments on this topic....chalo jaldi sab pack karlo...aur avneet aur Ash ko bhi boldo...

Kiara said without looking at anyone and went to her room...

Teja:bhabhi ne sahi bola...Karan please avneet aur Ash ko tum bio doge...mujhe packing karni hai...

Karan just nodded...

And from there Teja also went....

Sidd:har baar ye hota mission se jaane se phele...

Shrv:vahi Karan please sabko sambhalna....give me promise agr kuch bhi hua toh you will handle my princess... please....

With tears in his eyes and he held karan's hand...

Karan:oye pagal kuch nhi hoga tujhe...abhi toh tujhe apni behen ki shaadi bhi dekhni hai...uske baad teri aur Suman ki bhi shaadi hogi....

Shravan smiled on suman's reference...

Sidd:vahi abhi bohot time hai humare pass...ab chal jaldi packing bhi karni hai...

Shrv:haa chalo...

Karan:tumlog chalo mein doll aur ashnoor ko bolke aata hu...pratik tu bhi packing karna chalu kar...

Pra:ji bhai...

Karan went in ashnoor and avneet's room...

Karan:girls pack your bags we are leaving from here...we are going back to India....

Av:but kyu abhi toh 4th day hi hai humara yaha par....

Karan told them the situation...they both nodded and started to pack their stuff...Karan also went to his room...he quickly packed everything and Directly went to Teja's room....

Karan:teju...(softly)

Teja quickly wiped her tears and turned back to face him...

Teja:haa Karan aaona...waha kyu khade ho...

Karan came to her and wiped a tear from her chin...Teja was shocked and looked at Karan...

Karan:you maybe expert in hiding your emotions from others but not me...now without lying tell me what is bothering you... because since the time sidd and shravan told they need to go...you started to behave weirdly...

Teja looked at him and hugged him tightly....even Karan hugged her giving the necessary comfort to her...time to time kissing her hairs....to calm her down...but nothing worked...after sometime they broke the hug...and Teja looked at him...who was already looking at her...

Karan: speak up na baccha...tabhi toh problem ka solution milega...

Teja:it is nothing it is just that...i don't know...i didn't have got any feeling like this...like something very bad is gonna happen....and for the first time I want to stop sidd bhai and shravan bhai to not go...(again at the edge of breaking down) i know i am over reacting....but i just can't stop my tears to not fall down...(in between her sobbs)

Karan:shh...shh...phele toh Rona band karo...aur uske baad it is okay to have this kind of feeling...and i nothing will happen to both of them...

Teja:pakka...

Karan took a pause...and looked at her innocent face...

Karan:I can't promise that...

It was very hard to say that four words to her...he didn't want to see her cry again so to console her...he made their way to balcony....

Spending some time with her in the balcony...they came back....

Everyone took a flight to India....and landed in leh..rest everyone went to Mumbai...

from the airport Teja ashnoor and Kiara goes to Malhotra Mansion...and Karan pratik and avneet goes to Goenka Mansion...

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: promises are meant to be broken...💔

Guys that's it for today....i know bohot time interval pe updates aa rhe hai so sorry for that...and ofcourse I have updated the story cover....and new cover is from Sahni_2007 to check her page for amazing edits...

For now that's it...i will meet you all with next update...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️