Chapter 41

Hello beautiful souls...
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It's the next morning...

Teja was already in her attire...she came down and saw sidd and Kiara fighting...Teja quickly went to them...

Teja:bhai bhabhi...rukko...kya hua kyu Ladd rhe ho...vo bhi subha subha...

Kia:mene kuch nhi kiya ye mujhe aaj kal kuch batate hi nhi hai...jabse aaye hai tabse kuch weird behave kar rhe hai do teen baar pucha par batane ke liye tayaar hi nhi hai....

Sidd:Kia mene bola na jab sahi time aayega tab bata duga abhi nhi bata skta....majburi hai meri.... please try to understand...

Kia:try hi toh kar rhi hu...pichle 1 mahine se...

With this she goes out of the house and sits in the car... siddhart looked at tejasswi...

Teja:bhai mene bhi ye chiz notice ki par pucha nhi kyuki mujhe pata hai aap right time aane par khud hi bata duge...

Sidd:yes teju please please understand me...

Teja:i am understanding but iss chakkar mein aap bhabhi ko hurt kar rhe ho...upar se unke mood swings are not helping you either...

Sidd:i am sorry teju but please shayad aaj hi vo right time hai...bass Suman aaj aaye...waise Suman ko invite Kiya hai...

Teja:haa Suman ko invite toh Kiya hai...pata nhi aayegi ki nhi...koina mein jaa rhi hu aap dono fata fat fight solve Karo aur aajoa abhi time hai...

Sidd:haa...tu aur ashnoor nikalo hum piche aa rhe hai...

Teja:ji bhai..

With this she moves out of the house with ashnoor and make a way to her new house...

As she moved out of the car once she reached she saw another car moving in...she smiled at the car's figure...and recognised that the car is of Karan...

Karan moved out of the car and moved towards Teja...

Teja's outfit..

Karan's outfit

Karan's outfit..

Karan was mesmerized seeing her

Karan was mesmerized seeing her....she was looking like an angel directly coming down from the heaven...

Even Teja was staring him...he was looking not less then a Greek god...most handsome man...in white kurta with white and black print jacket...

Karan moves towards her...

Karan:i am getting a call from heaven...they want their angel back to them....(winking)

Teja blushed...

Teja:am i drunk....ohh...yeah i am intoxicated by the Greek god himself....(whispers)

Karan smirked...

Karan:uff uff...your voice....(acting like fainted)

Teja blushed and looks down...Karan with his forefinger moves her face up by her chin to look at her...

Karan kissed her cheek...

Pra:guys...agar romance hogya ho toh chale andar ki parking area mein hi rehna aa plan hai...

Karan:tujhe harr baar aana rehta haina mere romance ke bich mein...

Teja:Karan shut up...chalo andar...(blushed)

Karan:Haye meri laal tamatar....

Teja widen her eyes and blushed more....while other's teased her...

They all went inside...

After sometime everyone came...and Pooja started...

Teja told sidd and Kiara to sit in the Pooja because they were elder....

Pooja was going on in between siddhart's rang..he looked at it....and smiled...he looked at the door and the got wide...but soon vanished when he saw suman's dull face...

Soon the Pooja got over...Teja got busy with guest and sidd went to Suman...

Sidd:any update...

Sum just shook her head...siddhart just face palmed himself....

Sidd:not again....i can't go with this all over again...

Sum:sir hum kuch nhi kar sakte jo hona tha vo hogya...

Sidd just nodded his head...

Just then Teja arrives...

Teja:bhai aapko bhabhi bula rhi hai and suman khana yaha par hi hai tumhara....and also you have to attend the party today in the evening...

Sum:haa....par mein party ka confirmation nhi de paaogi...

Teja:aise nhi hota hai...you have to come...

Sum:i'll see that...

With this suman and siddhart went from there...and Karan arrives to Teja..

Karan:kya hua...jabse aaya hi tabse dekh rha hu...tension mein dikh rhi ho...kuch hua hai kya...office mein...

Teja:nhi office mein nhi...it is just that...jabse bhai aaye hai tabse bohot weird behave kar rhe hai...like aaj hi dekho bhai ko kuch call aaya tha toh kitna khush hogye uske baad jab suman kaa dull face dekha ek jatke mein saari khushi uth gyi...aur abhi just jab bhai aur suman baat kar rhe the tab bhi you saw that bhai made a stress face...i don't know what is wrong with him...

Karan:haa ye chiz mene bhi notice Ki hai...shayad kuch army related hoga...

Teja:nhi unhone bola Aaj right time hai vo chiz declare karne ka...pata nhi kya karne wale hai bhai...

Karan:kuch nhi hoga...acha ab mere sath chal mujhe tujhe kuch Dena...

Teja:kya...

Karan:chal toh..

They both went out of the house...and there was a truck standing...Karan ordered the the person to open the truck....

As soon as the truck got opened...a flood of balloons got out from the it and all landed on her...she smiled and looked at him....she streched her arms...and closed her eyes...

After sometime when the balloons got down...she opened her eyes and saw a person standing there...holding a congratulations....

She looked at the person suspiciously...she started to move towards the person...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:house warming party...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️