Chapter 45

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja went towards him and kept her hand on Karan...he left looks up and for jd teja looking at him...

Teja's POV...

I was walking to my room when I saw Karan still sitting near the pool...but the situation was very different he was sitting with his face in his knees...

And this was scaring me...i quickly went to him and kept my hand on his shoulder...he looked up...and the moment I looked at him i knew he had already overthinked alot in his chotu sa dimaag...

His red swollen eyes were pinching my heart...i felt like someone have taken my life without my body...

Karan:kya hua kuch chahiye...

He said with a cracky voice...i just shook my head....the scene and the voice broke my heart...it is because I have misunderstood him...fuck this shit is getting bigger...

I sat beside him and pulled his head on my lap...it was a silence around...

Karan:i am sorry Teja...i am really sorry...

That's it i am not gonna suffer him more..now..

Teja:even i am sorry...

Karan looked at me in shock...

Teja:yes...i am sorry for understanding you point of you...

Karan:no you should not isme tumhari koi galti nhi thi mene hi tumhe nhi bataya...

Teja:acha isme kisi ki koi galti nhi thi...

After listening this the smile finally came on his face...and that gave a sukoon to my broken heart...and i also passed the smile to him...but soon cover it just to tease him more.....

Teja:janab itna khush hone ki zarurt nhi hai mein maani nhi hu abhi tak...

He smiles at me..

Karan:uska kya vo toh mana luga..

He gets up from my lap and pinched my nose...

Teja:ouch..

Karan:Haye aise awaze mat nikalo...

blushed at his comment...and he just pulls me closer and held me by my waist...

Karan:aye Haye...kinni pyaari dikhti hai tu blush ke sath...

Teja:shut up idiot... leave me i have to sleep also uske baad kal ka din toh bohot jyada hectic hone wala hai...

Karan:kyu...kal toh koi meetings nhi hai shayad..

Teja:haa vo kal new PA ke liye interviews lene hai...

Karan:kyu Neha ka kya hua?!

Teja:usne humare company ko ditch kar diya..bloody...

I was interpreted by my sweet big brother...and Karan immediately leave me..

Sidd:teju kya hua soi nhi..

Teja:ahh...bhai nhi bass jaa hi rhi thi kya hua kuch kaam hai apko..

Sidd:nhi vo mujhe Karan se kaam hai ek mission ke related baat karni hai..

Karan:haa haa bolna..

Teja:aaplog baat karo mein jaati hu..

They both nodded at me and I went to my room...

Quickly changed and went to sleep as soon as I touched my bed... because i was to tired to be up...

Next morning...

I woke up with a sweet fragrance in my room... gently i opened my eyes and i was surprised to see my whole room was decorated with white and pink balloons and there were photos of mine hanging with the balloon....

 gently i opened my eyes and i was surprised to see my whole room was decorated with white and pink balloons and there were photos of mine hanging with the balloon

It took me no time to register who have done this...

I walk down my bed and saw the table with breakfast....i opened the vessel and saw a cake with sorry written on it...the smile was not leaving my face..

This guy has really putten efforts make me happy

This guy has really putten efforts make me happy...i am so lucky to have Karan in my life...he have putten alot of effort in making my day memorable...this such a cute gesture...

Just then someone knocks my door...i saw Ash standing there...

Teja:come na Ash..how are you feeling now...all good headache nhi ho rha haina...

Ash:nhi di..ab thik hu..waise room acha decorate kiya hai jiju ne...

I blushed...

Ash:waise mein ye Dene aai thi be ready...aaj ke din ke liye...bohot jyada acha hone wala hai aapke liye....be ready i am waiting for you downstairs...

Teja:par ye kis liye...

Ash:aap khud hi dekhlo...

With this she ran back down and closed the door while going...

I opened the bag and saw a beautiful dress in it and a card which has..

Good morning my dear laddo..i know you are upset so making you happy is my duty...i hope jo decor kiya hai vo acha laga.. be ready with the dress this bag has..i am waiting for you... something very special is gonna happen with you my dear love..

From,
Your sunny...❤️

The only word left my mouth was awwiii...how can a person go to such an extent just to make me happy...indeed i am lucky no no i am luckiest to have him with me...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:happy day or worst day...

Guys let me know should i write like this i mean taking one's pov and the writing the part yaa fir jaise mein likhti hu like bina kisi ke pov se...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️