One Last Chance

Previously....

Eva has to find her kids. Her two sons.

She wondered what they were doing right now. Kaizo would be a young man now. And her little Pang will be not little anymore.

As per the details she got, Fang was somewhere on Planet Earth. But that was about two years ago. Maybe he is still there.

Well... There was just one way to find out.

--------------------------------------- 

Ava was one step away from snapping off Aurelius' head for good. That guy was irritating... So very irritating..... The only thing stopping her was Amato's subtle hold on her hand.

Usually, Amato was the short tempered and reckless one among the both of them. And it was usually her who used to calm him down. But their roles have been somehow reversed in these couple of days if she's being honest.

And this Aurelius guy was not helping at all.... He keeps on teleporting around the room without any warning with the sole motive of scaring the shit out of everybody. Or maybe to test their patience.... Who knows what's running inside that guy's head????

Aurelius was doing all this while evading the one question she asked him.

"Will you help us with a mission?" was the question. And it has been more than an hour!!! She still did not receive an answer. All she got was some gibberish blabbering from him. That guy is just talking and talking and talking, without making any sense at all!!!

Even her son Boboiboy looked irritated, and he did nothing to mask it. Ava could even see some sparks coming out of his hands!!!! And God knows how Fang was maintaining his 'duh' face till now.

On a second thought... Why did she even agree to bring her son and his friends to meet this insane guy??? That's easy to answer. Aaron was hell bent on accompanying them. One look at his face, and you know that there is no talking him out of his decision. His eyes held that much stubbornness

And why does he have to be this much stubborn??? 

Oh she knew the answer to this question very well too. Aaron was her and Amato's son after all. And they were known across Tapops to be the two of the most stubborn people ever.

"Aurelius!!!!" Tarung finally snapped out of his patience, finally.  

"CAN YOU HELP US OR NOT!??!?" Tarung shouted, and she did nothing to stop him. She would even encourage Tarung to beat the heck out of Aurelius if she can.

"Geez... Why are you shouting, fancy tigerman???" Aurelius mockingly responded and Tarung looked like he was one step away from strangling him after his reply.

At least... Ava wasn't the only one who had the urge to strangle him.

"Admiral..." KokoCi stepped into the conversation. Honestly speaking, KokoCi deserves a medal for being the only person who did not roll his eyes at Aurelius during this entire time.

"You keep quiet, KokoCi!!!!" Tarung barked again. "Aurelius, you are testing everyone's patience here!!! Say yes or no before someone decides to behead you for all your antics!!!"

"Rude... Tarung... So rude..." Aurelius responded, shaking his head. "You people are in my place... In my planet!!! Is this how you speak? Is this how you ask for help??? Where's your manners!??"

Oh gosh... Here he goes again...

"Aurelius..." It was Amato, who spoke now.

"What do you expect in return for helping us?!?" Amato asked in a slow and steady voice.