Sunoo -Sick

Sunoo was a typical happy being that was a ray of sunshine. All the members would come up to Sunoo if they felt down, which Sunoo gladly helped out with.

It was a sunny warm morning, and Sunoo had slept in.

Jungwon entered the room and laughed at his hyung.

He took out his phone and of course had to take several pictures for future purposes.

Heeseung then called from the kitchen.

Heeseung:"Jungwon! Had you waken Sunoo up yet?"

Jungwon sheepishly smiled.

Jungwon:"I'm going to!"

He walked over and shook him softly.

Sunoo:"What time is it?" He groaned.

Jungwon:"Sunoo hyung, your voice sounds deep"

Sunoo chuckled a bit but it was pretty low.

Sunoo:"Mhm, I'll come later, lemme just rest a bit"

Jungwon nodded as he respectfully left the room, alerting his members that Sunoo will come soon.

10 minutes later

Sunoo finally got up on his own. His head pounded as he held onto it, trying to make the unbearable pain go away.

Sunoo:"Ouch! Feels like it's killing me"

He got to his feets and suddenly, a wave of dizziness hit him. He stumbled but managed to stay upright on his feets.

Gosh, why the hell do i feel nauseous?

He brought his hand up to his forehead and groaned.

"Ugh I'm sick!"

He hated whenever he was sick.

He went to the bathroom to wash up but he still felt sleepy throughout the process.

As he exited, he decided to not tell the members because he knew they would take it way over the top.

He made his to the dining area and had realised that most of them was finishing up.

"I seriously have to eat alone today"

Luckily for him, Jake heard and smiled whilst jumpscaring Sunoo.

Sunoo:"GOSH JAKE YOU SCARED ME!"

Jake burst out into laughter whilst Sunoo was calming himself down.

Sunoo:"Geez, what do you want?"

Jake:"Nothing, I heard you don't want to eat alone, I'll sit with you, we can talk about anything!"

Sunoo smiled softly a Jake. There were many reasons as to why Jake was his favourite hyung, and this was one of the many reasons.

Sunoo:"Thank you hyung, you can sit and wait whilst I get my breakfast"

Jake nodded whilst taking out his phone to cure his boredom.

As Sunoo entered the kitchen, he met with Sunghoon, who was obviously pissed. Why? Cause it looks like he has to clean the dishes today.

Sunoo stiffly laughed at him as he got out coco pops for breakfast. As he reached up for a bowl, the dizziness came back, making him stumble slightly. As he stumbled, he accidentally comes in contact with Sunghoon back, which he responded to by turning around.

Sunghoon:"Sunoo? Is it to high for you?"

He teased Sunoo but he didn't realise Sunoo was now zoning out.