Aquaphobia -Jungwon

Aquaphobia: A fear of water, large bodies of waters etc...

***

The members were finally having a 5 day long break from all their packed schedule. It may not seem like a long time, but for the Enhypen members, they were more than grateful. Right now, Heeseung had gathered all the member into the sitting room, feeling all giddy.

Heeseung:"Everyone here?"

Jay looked at all the members and shook his head "Where's Jungwon?"

Heeseung furrowed his brows "I'm pretty sure I called him, hold on, let me go and get him"

All the members nodded as they chatted amongst themselves while some others were scrolling through their phones.

***

Heeseung had entered Jungwons room, expecting to find him in there but there was no sign of him. Heeseung didn't want to panic just yet, so he turned around to inform the members but before he could do so, the bathroom door always open, making the eldest relieved.

Heeseung:"GOSH Jungwon! I thought you went missing!"

Jungwon laughed at Heeseung. His hair was still pretty wet as he was using a towel to try dry it off. He was wearing a oversized t-shirt, making him look extra cuddly today. He flashed his dimple smile "Hyung, I was only taking a shower, did you need me?"

Heeseung nodded "Come with me to the sitting room, all the other boys are in there too"

Jungwon nodded and plopped the towel onto the heater and followed Heeseung.

Soon, all 7 of the members had finally gathered up as Heeseung began speaking with obvious excitement in his voice.

Heeseung:" So guys, since we have a five day break, I figured we'd do something fun before the break ends"

Niki cheered "So Hyung, what do you have in mind?"

Heeseung grinned "This is the exciting part, I booked reservations at a private water park! So we'll have the whole area to ourselves!"

All the members gasped and all cheered in sync. However, Jungwon was processing the information. Yes, the water park seemed cool, but did his fear abide with that? No. He was terribly afraid of water, having a shower or bath was fine for him, but a swimming pool, an ocean was horrifying for him, not to mention a water park!

Heeseung:"We're going tomorrow, so make sure to get ready for it! Pack some extra clothes okay"

All the members nodded as they all headed to their rooms most likely packing their things for the day. Jungwon was sharing a room with Niki, so who seemed really excited for the trip. Niki immediantly grabbed a bag and scavenged through his wardrobe.

On the other hand, Jungwon just plopped down onto the bed all dazed. He didn't want to reveal his condition, would his members tease him? It wasn't his fault that he was afraid of water. He wouldn't have been so afraid but since he drowned at the age of 6, it really traumatised him since then. Niki had soon noticed the quietness of the leader, so he furrowed his brows.

Niki:"Are you not excited Hyung?"

Jungwon snapped out of his thoughts and nervously smiled at Niki "No I am, just uh thinking about certain things"

Niki tilted his head in confusion "There's not much to think about, do you want help packing?"

Jungwon shook his head "No I'm fine Niki, thanks for asking" he said with a forced smile.

Niki just nodded and hummed a tune, obviously excited.

Niki:"I can't wait, I'm going to go down on those huge water slides, and swim deep into the water and-"