Sunghoon -Liar

Park Sunghoon was loved by many, but he had many insecurities and doubts.

Do my members really love me?

Am I annoying?

Am I a waste of space?

If he was completely honest, hate comments always got to him. It was his weakness, like something he knows he can't avoid, no matter how hard he tries.

After a tiring day of performing on stage with his band mates, he finally got to plop down onto his bed and rest. It felt like he hadn't rested for days, since he felt super worn out.

The truth was, Sunghoon had rarely been eating for the past few days, and what hurts even more was that his members hadn't even noticed.

This had caused him to hardly feel like participating in anything and upmost lazy. His members had already complained, saying that they are all putting in efforts too, so he can't be an exception to get away with things he doesn't want to do. Of course it hurts him, but he tried his best for the members, which sadly they don't even acknowledge.

He felt like an outcast in the group. They all got along so well but him... well, he didn't even know. He sighed and closed his eyes, not bothering to change into comfy clothes.

Growl

Yep. It was his stomach begging for food again. Sunghoon groaned, trying to gulp down his saliva, hoping that his stomach would stop being a burden.

Gosh, is it that hard to try and look your best for your fans and members?

He held onto his stomach and closed his eyes. That felt much better.

I can survive this.

Next morning

Jungwon had stepped into the sleepy boy's room.

Jungwon:"Sunghoon hyung! Time to wake up, we have an interview today"

Sunghoon groaned, his throat feeling dry for some reason.

Sunghoon:"I'll be there soon"

He sounded so breathy, like he could hardly breath whilst speaking, which of course doesn't go unnoticed by yang leader.

Jungwon:"Hyung, you alright? Your voice sounds... um different?"

Sunghoon nodded, not wanting to speak. His throat hurts like hell, everytime he tried to yawn or gulp, that sensation of pain was there, which irritated him.

Jungwon had come closer and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jungwon:"Hyung, please get up? I don't like seeing you fight with the members over the cause of being lazy"

Sunghoon sadly looked at Jungwon and whispered loud enough for Jungwon to understand.

Sunghoon:"Do you think I'm lazy?"

Jungwon sighed, not wanting to deny, nor accept.

Jungwon:"I don't know Hyung, but I don't think you're doing all this just for attention, I just think you need some proper rest and care."

Sunghoon smiled. A genuine smile appeared on his face hearing Jungwons words. Jungwon wasn't made a leader for no reason.

Sunghoon:"Can I hug you?"

Jungwon laughed a bit, and nodded happily. The two boys embraced each other, as Jungwon soothingly rubs Sunghoon back.

Jungwon:"Hyung, don't worry, I'll promise to be on your side, whatever it is, just know that you can talk to me"