Jay -Heat exhaustion

The Enhypen members were getting ready to shoot for their new upcoming song. Of course they were all excited, but the only problem was that it was hot. Like screeching hot. They couldn't process the fact that they'd have to dance under the blazing sun.

Sunghoon:"Is there any water?" He yelled out in exhaustion.

A staff quickly went up to him and handed him a cold bottle of water. Sunghoon smiled and thanked the staff. He then unscrewed the lid and gulped down almost half the bottle. All the other members got bottle of water's too, meaning their energy was getting filled back up again. Still, water couldn't quench their thirst as they wanted it to.

Sunoo:"Guys, I seriously can't walk on for longer, I feel light headed"

Heeseung eyes widened as he quickly held onto Sunoo who looked as if he was going to fall hard onto the ground.

Heeseung:"Can we take a break?!" He yelled out, hoping for a yes.

The staff all looked at one another and soon shook their heads, earning a groan from all the members.

Staff 1:"Its not really up to us, you have to ask the director"

The members just nodded but figured they wouldn't ask because their director was pretty far ahead of them, and there was no way they would run. Sunoo exhaled deeply, and inhaled sharply, concerning all the members.

Jay watched Sunoo, sympathizing with the boy. He was feeling just the same as him. Jay quickly replaced his shoes with sandals, but it didn't really help much. He panted heavily, going noticed by Sunghoon.

Sunghoon:"Hyung? You seem like you had just come out of a shower"

Jay indeed did look like it. It wasn't that all the other members weren't covered in sweat, they were, but Jay was literally COVERED in sweat, like really covered in sweat.

Sunghoon touched Jays forward and immediantly scrunching up his face.

Sunghoon:"That's like 3 layers thick"

Jay just scoffed and carried on walking. They were all heading to the beach where they planned to do the dance choreography for their music video. Jay just frowned thinking about it, like how were they supposed dance under this burning sun? Especially him. Sunghoon caught up with Jake, leaving Jay trailing behind them. Jungwon noticed and sadly smiled "I'm sorry Jay Hyung, it's especially hot today but we can get through this"

Jay smiled weakly as they soon reached the beach, earning exhausted groans from all the members.

Niki:"Finally, we're here!"

The staff's quickly set everything up as the members had all fallen onto the ground already, panting heavily. Jay however felt as if he couldn't even get up. Soon, they had all gotten their make up fixed and wiped off their sweats etc...

Jay was leaned up against this big box and laid his head back, opening his airways.

"Its your turn" a makeup artist had informed. Jay groggily looked up and nodded, before slowly getting up. A wave a nausea hit him, making him stumble back a bit, but he still managed to stay upright on his feets.

He took small steps and sat on this chair, relaxing himself instantly. He could tell the makeup artist was a bit hesitant putting makeup on the boy, since he was sweating real hard. Jay just pursed his lips "Can you pass me a towel?"

The makeup artist nodded and quickly went to go and get a towel, before coming back and politely giving it to the boy. Jay began wiping off the sweat off of him and he never felt much better. He did it to his arms as well, which was exposed to the sun too. Soon, the sweat on his body wasn't so hard to deal with, so the makeup artist began applying and soon, Jay was already sleeping.