Sunoo -Nosebleed

Kim Sunoo was pretty popular for being a bubbly and bright person. What people forget is that Sunoo is also a human being, and he has bad days too.

***

Jungwon:"Sunoo hyung!"

Sunoo looked up to see Jungwon running towards him with a frightened look on his face.

Sunoo:"What's wrong?"

Jungwon was panting heavily, as if he'd had just been running around the whole dorm.

Jungwon:"Niki! He's going to kill me because I broke his Lego car-- AGHHH"

Niki came storming into the room with a umbrella. Why? Because that was the best weapon he could find at the moment.

Jungwon:"Niki! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

Niki jumped onto Sunoo's bed and chased Jungwon repeatedly in a circle. Sunoo got fed up, considering they were literally running and jumping on his bed.

Sunoo:"Guys, get off"

Still, the two maknaes didn't listen, as they were now in top of each other, tackling each other. Sunoo inhaled sharply and tried to keep his inner peace, but suddenly Jungwon let out a yell that frustrated Sunoo immediantly. He immediantly got up and pushed Niki off Jungwon harshly while glaring at the two.

Sunoo:"Get. Out. Now" he said firmly.

Niki and Jungwon both eyed each other and both exited the room as fast as possible, leaving a stressed out Sunoo in the room.

Jungwon shut the door as Sunoo plopped down onto his bed, his irritating headache getting worser. Yes, he had a headache all along and Jungwon and Niki coming into his room screaming didn't help at all. He could hear Sunghoon whining at the two, which made him grab his pillows and cover his ears with them, not wanting to hear any more noise.

He's been pretty stressed lately, because he's been getting hate for acting too cute, like that was his nature, and him getting hated for it really got to him.

Sunoo:"Am I over doing it?"

He thought hard about, wondering if his personality was just too extra, but that's how he was like, and no one should get to change that apart from him. He threw the pillow across the room and punched the beds mattress repeatedly. Soon, he got tired and just laid down, closing his eyes. It was still morning and his stress levels were getting higher. He knew that one of the members would come to wake him up for lunch, so he wasn't looking forward to it since all he wanted to do was to sleep his headache away.

***

2 hours later

Jake came running into Sunoo's room, all dressed up with a huge bag. He aggressively shook Sunoo awake, earning a glare from the sleepy boy.

Jake:"Look, I feel bad for waking you up but we have a sudden practise today"

Sunoo let out the most irritated groan and felt like having a mental break down from all the stress and plans. Jake looked genuinely concerned and patted the younger head.

"What's wrong Sunoo?"

Sunoo looked up at him with bored and worn out eyes "I don't know Hyung, I'm so stressed lately, plus i haven't even learnt all the choreography yet for our upcoming comeback" he ranted.

Jake sadly sighed and engulfed the poor boy into a hug "Listen, if you have any worries, just tell me Okay?"

Sunoo nodded and Jake reminded him to get ready before exiting the room. Now, Sunoo was alone. He felt shiverish, and scared. Why? Well, he had no idea either. He tiredly got out of bed and washed up, before choosing a suitable outfit for practise. His heartbeat was unusually faster and he felt sad for no reason.