Sunghoon -Faints on stage

07:33 am

Sunghoon was soundfully sleeping, and had no distractions until...

"SUNGHOON HYUNGGG"

Niki had ran into his room with Jungwon chasing after him, and jumped onto Sunghoon who was now awake after hearing the commotion.

Sunghoon:"Ow Niki get off me!"

Jungwon grabbed Niki and tackled him to the floor, obviously mad.

Jungwon:"How many times have I told you to not use my memes on our group chat?!"

Sunghoon groaned. A painful headache was kicking in and the two youngest members were arguing over a stupid cause.

Sunghoon:"Shut up guys, he can use it if he wants!" He pulled the covers over himself, forcing him to go back to sleep, but sadly luck wasn't on his side today.

Jungwon huffed "I'm gonna make sure Heeseung hyung doesn't make any ramen for you today!"

Niki whined and chased after Jungwon who was running out of the room.

Sunghoon quickly peeked and yelled out "Close the door- oh dammit, he's gone"

His voice surprisingly cracked, making him worry. They had a concert in 2 days, and the fact that his voice wasn't in a good condition worried him a little. He just yawned and got up because he knew there was no way he'd be able to sleep now.

He could still hear Jungwon and Niki arguing in the distance, which made him slightly pissed, considering that his headache was beginning to worsen now.

"Agh, why does this damn headache gotta come now?"

He carefully got out of bed, and let his feets touch the cold floor. He slightly hissed and squinted his eyes as the floor was extremely cold. He then got up but suddenly, a wave of nausea rushes through him, making him stumble onto the floor. At that very moment, Jay had entered the room, his eyes widening.

Jay:"Hey Sunghoon, you okay?"

He rushed over to Sunghoon and carefully helps him up. Sunghoon just gently pushes him away, breathing in deeply.

Sunghoon:"I'm okay, I just fell"

Jay wasn't buying it though, normally whenever Sunghoon fell, he would laugh at himself, even if he was alone, but today, he didn't.

Jay:"You sure?"

Sunghoon just nodded and stumbled his way to the bathroom, making Jay grow even more worried.

Jay:"Damn this guy"

He promised to be on a watch for him, making sure that Sunghoon was really alright. Jay quickly headed out of the room and met up with Heeseung, who was in the kitchen eating his cereal.

Heeseung:"Hey Jay, wassup?"

Jay looked at Heeseung with concerned eyes "Hyung, you're eating coco pops, and cucumbers as the side dish"

Heeseung shrugged "At least I'm not eating it with the coco pops"

Jay gagged at just the thought of the disgusting combo.

Jay:"Hey Hyung, I got something to point out"

Heeseung nodded and looked up at Jay with curious eyes.

Jay:"Make sure to keep a watch on Sunghoon, he's acting as if he's not sick when he really is, I saw him stumble which meant he's probaly experiencing some dizziness"

Heeseung widened his eyes "Really? But we have a concert in 2 days"

Jay nodded "We might have to postpone it"