Chapter 5 - All Kaleena's Money and All Kaleena's Men.

When I got involved with Jordin a number of things occurred:

I realised that men weren't shit and needed to be used

Jordan did not want me as he did not even realise I was dating Jordin

Me and Jordin? Were having sex every chance we got!

I LOVED it

We were having unprotected sex

Unbeknownst to me, Jordin had another partner.

Yup, yes sah, all of this was going on! I would leave work in the evenings and head straight to Jordin's house and Jordan never asked me a thing - simply because he did not care. I could tell you though that if it wasn't for me being nosy, I would have never known that Jordin had another woman. That boy took full care of me!

Maybe it was because the kitty was gritty and litty, but I was short of nothing - he even introduced me to his mother, brother and niece! All the things Jordan did not do, everything was perfect except the boy could not last more than 3 minutes and his penis was roughly 4-inches stiff. When I was about to get started the boy done clean clean clean - all drop asleep!

That was very frustrating for me and call me wutless call me cayless but the quick standing ovation was exactly what kept me going back to Jordan - because the boy coulda stand up. I was 19-years old and horny, money and security meant not one jack when I wanted sex.

Jordin as great as he thought he was started to show me signs that he had someone else, he was stationed at the Top Village police station yet - he would be gone to the country days at a time - no call no message - nothing and he knew nothing of Jordan so I thought him must know I was gonna be concerned.

Whenever he returned though - he would have a nice stack of cash for me and a gift, and that would quench me enough to not ask him any questions, but I was growing more and more concerned - so I decided to ask my cousin. Roujohn - the same Roujohn that had introduced us in the first place, and in being frank Roujohn told me straight and plain that Jordin's woman - bonafide woman - lived in LucasVille and he had even opened a Supermarket for her. He told me they were unable to conceive as the girl was barren and so as long as Jordin returned home to her - he was free to entertain whoever.

Listen when Roujohn told me this - my mind went straight to "NOT A BAXSIDE" and I immediately confronted him - the man did not even lie to make me feel likle better the man tell me everything and just like that I walked away. How on God's green earth my two man dem a gi me bunnings? Muddaskunt!

Jordan and I was only on a need to sex basis and Jordin he called he messaged - I never answered, besides at my work place I was entertaining a new man Kemron, and you would think it was serious - it wasn't I only loved the boy because he smelled sooooo good and from heaven to earth the man wouldn't tell me what his fragrance was, and I just basked in it.

Me and Kemron weren't in a relationship enuh all you hear me talk. The most we used to do is kiss up and feel up while the staff bus took us home at nights. The man's lips were soft and his breath was really fresh and clean! He was a professional at caressing breasts! Mighty God, other than that to everyone else we were friends.

And as a matter of opinion now that I am sitting here telling you my business, I realise how bad of a gal I was and sneaking!!! Me and Kemron lived for the night shift just to feel up! Ah boi! Those days - bare madness young people keep up.

Apart from Kemron I had no one else in my sight, that is until I saw my manager's son walk past me in his uniform.

Markland -