Chapter 8 - The reasons women CHEAT!

By the time I was 34 years old, Kairo was eight and Kia was two, Kemaree was 37, and with two kids our intimacy was old and dead, Kemaree was all about his children and his occasional sweethearts and even though he tried to make me feel special - sometimes - after a while, I could not bare to lay down with such a dog of a man. So my focus was placed on my businesses and my children.

Now don't get me wrong Kemaree was an amazing provider for both me and my children and after almost a year of us having sub-par lame-boring sex, I just stopped altogether. I could have tried harder to fix things but what was the point?

Always having to compete with some whore, eventually, I was over him and the idea of a relationship and a family, and we had gotten to that terrible stage of complacency.

I really did not care if he came home, although he came home every night, neither did I care if we had a conversation, I was at the point where, if the kids were okay, I was satisfied. We eventually started sleeping in different rooms once the kids went to bed, it was either that or he had to sleep on the floor in our bedroom.

I began to wonder, what was the point and why were we even still together, but every time I looked into my children's eyes I reminded myself it was all for them. More while as parents we really sacrifice we self fe we pickiney them.

I had given up so much, for so long, thinking it was for love and indeed it was for love at one point. Those days were gone now though. I had started going through my stores a lot more and spending time with my staff, it soon became the medium I needed to get away from my home life with Kemaree. I would get dressed everyday, drop the kids off at school, get breakfast at Sonny's Cafe and head to my Clothing store.

Unbeknownst to me, I was being admired every single morning. By the security guard at Sonny's cafe, imagine that! I really did not take notice of him, because there were some things I was not really focused on and I really did not think I was attractive to anyone else. That's what years of toxicity causes.

You start believing that because the man you live with wants anyone other than you, you automatically are not good enough! ABSOLUTE LIES!

And I was about to find out for myself.

Now anyone who knows me knows I don't observe no surroundings when I am out, a really bad habit and yes I am aware it was a dangerous habit. So believe me when I say I never even realised Sonny had a security guard at the cafe. He was there though, and it was not until I was running late one morning due to an argument with Kemaree, and so I had to beg one of my workers to run to Sonny's Cafe to get my regular.
My worker came back teasing, saying everyone who worked at the cafe started jeering the security - saying how sad and disappointed he looked because I was not the one who had came in that day. Julene, my worker, told me that he was just there blushing and smiling and said nothing, but it was obvious the whole cafe knew about his liking.

I was shocked! I didn't even have the slightest idea of how this man looked, and I wasn't about to just go to the cafe to just look at him. So I did what any hot gal woulda did do. I just went there the next day.

And boiii was in for a surprise.

That morning I got up and put on my nicest white flowing dress, did my hair sweetly and wore my most endearing perfume. I walked in nervous but curious and - SURPRISE! The man was not there. Sonny maybe saw the disappointment in my eyes and said to me how much I looked great and if my secret admirer was there he would be struck over my outfit today.

I smiled, collected my order and left.

I went to Sonny's shop day after day, and nope he was not there. So after a week of disappointment I just decided to start sending my staff to get my daily orders. I had really forgotten about the mystery security guard and started focusing on really divorcing Kemaree.