Four new Subordinates and Escape

Chapter 2:

3rd Person POV:

"Who is the individual Noir?"

Diablo explain to the three girls that when he was wandering around, He found Rimuru in the middle of no where and had a encounter with him but after having a conversation with him, I then became his subordinate and then brought him here to meet you three.

Blanc said "You idiot! Bring someone here that you just now met is stupid!" Blanc yelled at him.

Blanc then focus her attention on the person who Noir had brought here, and she looked confused about the person because he look very weak and look like a human nothing else interesting just boring and weak.

Blanc said "What is your name boy?"

"My name is Rimuru Tempest and a slime"

"He looks weak and boring!" The yellow hair girl said before unleashing a powerful kick towards me but Diablo effortlessly block the kick that was sent toward me.

Diablo said "I did warn Violet not to touch my master again or I would kill her myself so touch my master again and there will be consequences."

This then made the yellow hair girl piss off but Before she could do anything else, she was called back by the white hair girl, then the white girl told the two girl to stop messing around and pay attention at the situation.

Noirwhat was the purpose of bringing a human/slime to my Territory and then started a ruckus with Violet and Jaune.

First, my name is no longer Noir and my new name is Diablo, second, I wanted to introduce my new master to my longtime friends in the underworld, and third, I didn't mean to cause a ruckus in your territory Blanc, I was simply protecting my master from being attack by Jaune and Violet.

Blanc then look to Rimuru to analyze him but the only thing she noticed that Rimuru was calm during the situation, like he had full fate in Noir that is now name Diablo... what are you trying to hide from me Rimuru Tempest?

"I guess we will properly introduce ourselves to you since you introduce yourself to us and no buts Violet and Jaune do I make myself clear!"

Tsk fine both Violet and Jaune reply.

Then the three girls properly introduced themselves one by one, the white hair girl name was Blanc, the yellow hair girl name was Jaume and the purple hair girl name was violet.

Rimuru said "Nice to meet you Blanc, Jaume and Violet"

Diablo said " since we are not fighting each other can we have a discussion about this in Blanc castle"

Sigh... fine only this onetime Diablo and the only reason why I am doing this, is to learn what is so interesting in this Rimuru person to be able to make you become his subordinate.

After Blanc allow everyone to come in and have a discussion about Diablo having a master and what power does Rimuru possess. They all reach at the living room where everyone sat down and Blanc called out for someone name Moss to come and bring her some tea.

Moss then disappear and reappear in a Instant with a cup of tea and handed to Blanc and immediately left afterward. Then the conversation started.

Blanc said "what really are you Rimuru and what are your plan?"

I said "well technically I'm not actually a human but actually a slime that can transform into a human and is trying to find a way to escape the underworld but I am currently lost"

Diablo and Blanc understood what I was trying to said but Jaune and violet were doing something different and weren't paying attention at the moment but they continued the conversation.