The living world

Chapter 3:

3 Person POV

"So this is the living world?"

Ultima said "Well it is better than the underworld"

Testarossa said "I guess you are correct on that"

Diablo said "lord Rimuru where are we going to stay now?"

rimuru said "Can we still live in you guys Castle?"

"If we are able to go easily in and out, we will be able to make it to our home."

Ok! I then asked Raphael, if we are able to make a portal to the underworld that we are all able to use?

Raphael said "if active spacetime domination, you are able to make a portal to the underworld from anywhere and everyone is able to use it.

Rimuru said "ok then, Raphael active spacetime domination"

Active: "spacetime domination"

After that Raphael create a portal that is both connected to the living world and underworld next to rimuru.

There! Now we are able to make a portal to the underworld.

Carrera said "Good we are able to make a portal to the underworld from the living world but can we do something fun?"

"Like what exactly?" Rimuru ask

I don't know... have a spar?

Ultima said "I agree with Carrera"

Ok then, let have a spar to satisfy you guys boredom, four on one?

Carrera said "I don't want to sound rude but are you sure you can take us on lord Rimuru?"

Testarossa said "lord Rimuru are you sure about this li-"

Carrera said "ok then let begin!"

Diablo said "As they always say, if you can't beat them join them"

Testarossa said "sigh, I deal with children"

Carrera and Ultima said "then let start the fight lord Rimuru"

Both Carrera and Ultima dashes toward Rimuru before disappear and reappear in front of rimuru trying to land a powerful kick but Rimuru dodged the attack with little to no effort"

Rimuru said "I thought primordial demons were much more faster than a lowly slime"

Carrera said "you may be our master but we will not be look down on!"

A smirk then appeared on Rimuru face and he said, then show me what you got then!

Rimuru dashes in front of carrera with a kick aiming for her head but someone appeared in front of carrera with black razor sharp claw and blocked the attack.

Rimuru said "Diablo?!"

Diablo said "you did say it was a four on one fight, so I don't know why you are so shock lord Rimuru"

Rimuru said "No I remember it was a four on one fight but what shock me was that you save Carrera from my kick and not just went with a Sneak attack after she got hit"

You should be focusing on the fight and where your opponents are at, instead of talking so much Testarossa said and appeared behind Rimuru with a black energy ball in her hand and immediately launch the attack at Rimuru back and then teleported to Diablo and the other waiting to see what happened.

The smoke then clear up revealing Rimuru with no damage dealt to his body, a black sword in his right hand and a black energy ball releasing destructive energy from it. Rimuru then launch the attack at terrifying speed at the primordial demons blasting them into the ground almost killing them and causing a huge explosion in the sky that released powerful shockwave through the entire area and further more in the continent.