Evolution and Rimuru vs Hinata

Chapter 18:

"Alright Raphael let begin"

Ten thousand Souls was released from Rimuru imaginary space and were floating around Rimuru.

Raphael said "harvest festival will now begin"

Rimuru immediately started to feel sleepy and dizzy before falling unconscious.

Raphael said "the individual Rimuru Tempest will be evolving from the slime race to demon slime race,successful"

Raphael said "strength,speed,durability,endurance and agility has been greatly improved"

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Race: Demon slime

Title: Chaos Creator

Intrinsic skills: Infinite Regeneration,Universal Detect and Universal shapeshift

Ultimate skills: AZATHATH: GOD OF VOID and RAPHAEL: LORD OF WISDOM

Resistance: Pain Nullification,Physical Attack Nullification,Adnormal Condition Nullification,Natural Effects Nullification,Mental Attack Nullification,Holy-Demonic Attack Nullification,Spiritual Attack Nullification.

Raphael said "evolution has been completed"

Time skip:

A little over two hours has past since Rimuru evolution to a demon lord had finish,Rimuru slowly started to open his pair of golden eyes before holding his head.

Rimuru was still a little daze after his evolution had finished,he started to look around before realizing he was still in he room.

Rimuru slowly started to get up from where he were and went in front of his mirror to check himself out.

Rimuru said "well from my physical appearance I had gotten taller than before and my hair is a little bit longer,but the reason why I wanted to evolve was to get stronger and I sure did accomplish that"

"But I will need to test out how stronger I had gotten from my evolution,I will test out my strength when Raphael is finish with my new sword"

"But I can't lie I do look more handsome than before,maybe still on the feminine side but I still look good tho"

After Rimuru had finish admiring himself in front of the mirror,he went to take a shower to clean himself and to put on some new clothes.

After Rimuru was finish taking a shower he went to change into new his clothes,the clothes Rimuru was going to wear was a armless top with double white stripes in the middle,a black sleeve with gold design at the top on both arm,black long pants and white boots.

After Rimuru was finish putting on his clothes he went toward the living room to meet his subordinate who were waiting for him.

Rimuru said "I surprise you guys aren't fighting"