Rimuru vs Velzard

Chapter 10:

After Rimuru had stopped Velzard for a moment with his punch,he got out his sword from his back and got into a fight stance waiting for Velzard to come and strike him.

"Velzard appeared in front of Rimuru and said"

Velzard said "that wasn't a bad punch,but is that all you got?!"

Rimuru said "I am only getting started"

Rimuru swing his sword at Velzard but easily got deflective by her arm causing Velzard to make a counter attack and deliver a powerful kick toward his stomach and sending Rimuru flying into multiple trees with force.

A heavily hurting Rimuru slowly got up from being sent into multiple trees,struggling to keep himself up straight,he use his sword as a walking cane to stand up.

The fight only just now started and Rimuru body was in very bad condition,while Velzard pretended to feel the punch from Rimuru.

Rimuru still Hurting from multiple of Velzard powerful kick slowly made his way toward Velzard with his left hand holding his stomach and his right hand holding his sword but slowly made his way toward Velzard only to see Velzard slowly walking toward him with a bloodlust look on her face before saying.

Velzard said "I am surprise you are still standing after my kick that was directly aim toward your stomach but I am mostly surprise that you decided not to escape but to come back and fight me but why am I complaining for,it make killing you more fun and easy"

Rimuru said "sorry to break it to you miss Ice Queen but I am the one who will be doing the kill not you"

Velzard said "dumb and overconfident,but I must say that you are able to back up those calms of your and that is why,I will enjoy killing you myself Rimuru Tempest" in a bloodlust tone

Rimuru said "I will like to see you try Ice Queen!"

"Immediately after their conversation both Velzard and Rimuru dashed toward each other having the intention to kill one other if mean to survive"

Boom!...after both Velzard and Rimuru had collided with each other causing a small Crater to form under their feet,both started to strike at each other with force causing small shockwave to form around them.

"Rimuru launched multiple kicks and punches to Velzard but she easily dodge them"

Rimuru said "Turn Null activate!"

A black energy ball formed on Rimuru finger. Velzard was surprised because she knew it was nuclear magic,because of the powerful destructive energy radiating from it,within seconds after Turn Null  was activated Rimuru launch it toward Velzard with more destructive power than before when Rimuru first shone it to the primordial demons.

A/N (I nerfed Turn Null a lot to keep the story going and to not make the story boring)

Velzard smirk at Rimuru and said

Velzard said "Ultimate skill Patience King Gabriel activate"

Ice shards suddenly formed around Velzard and the destructive energy ball had decelerated and disappear,Rimuru was shock to see his Turn Null attack disappear all sudden but was more shock to find out he couldn't move his body like time had suddenly stop.

Rimuru suddenly felt multiple powerful punches and kicks across his body but couldn't see anyone there,Rimuru only could feel the impact but felt no pain when it had connected with his body,Rimuru know this is all Velzard doing but doesn't know were she was?

Someone appear behind Rimuru and said

??? Said "I am right here" in a cold tone

Rimuru said "Vel-"

Rimuru all sudden felt powerful blows across his body,Rimuru fell on his knees and spit out blood while holding his stomach, Velzard slowly walk around and bend over to Rimuru face while grabbing his Chin roughly.

Velzard said "you put up a somewhat good fight Rimuru but this is were I finish you"

"Velzard kicked Rimuru beating up body into a Mountain with force"

Crack...A badly injured Rimuru only could see Velzard dashing toward him with a punch... bang...crack,Rimuru had made a medium size crater at the side of the mountain because of Velzard punching him deeper into the mountain.

Rimuru spit out more blood because of Velzard ferocious kicks and punches,Velzard lift up Rimuru by the neck only showing a bloodlust smirk on her face.

Rimuru focus all of his strength into healing himself while still keeping his eye on Velzard

Velzard said " you can keep on trying to heal yourself but it will only make your pain and suffering longer and worser"

Velzard saw Rimuru sword in his hand and the only thing that had come up in Velzard mind was to torture him,Velzard suddenly grab Rimuru sword out of his hand and slowly taunt him.

Velazrd then point Rimuru sword at his stomach and said.

Velzard said "I wonder what will happen if I decided to stab you in your stomach with your own sword? But too late!"

"Velzard penetrate Rimuru stomach with his sword"

Aaaaaaaaaaa! Rimuru screamed in pain and came out huge amount of blood came out of Rimuru mouth,Rimuru was crying in pain while Velzard was just watch him begging for mercy with bloodlust look.

Velzard decided to let go of Rimuru while watching him fall on the ground in pain.

Rimuru was on the ground struggling to get his sword out of his stomach,Rimuru use his bloody hand and grab the handle of his sword pulling it out,Rimuru on the ground said this to Velzard"

Rimuru said "y-ou are a s-on of a bi-tch yo-u kn-ow Vel-za-rd" in a weak tone

Velzard said " O really,after all the beating you gotten you still talk smack about me,but this is why I really like you Rimuru,you are a very interesting and cocky person you know,and it will sad if I kill you here so that is why I am not going to kill you but instead let you live"

"Rimuru nodded in response to Velzard and said"

Rimuru said "so I a-m gu-ess-ing th-is will no-t be th-e last t-ime I see y-ou"

Velzard said "you are correct on that,so next time we meet you better be stronger than now"

Rimuru said "you are a little bitch Ice Queen!"

Velzard only laugh at Rimuru insult before heading back to the Ice continent.

Velzard mind "I am hoping we meet again soon Rimuru and next time we meet,you better give me a actual real battle"

After Velzard had left,Rimuru was on the ground in pain but was still able to speak before he said.

Rimuru said "Raphael create a portal for me will you"

Raphael said "understood, creating a portal"

Rimuru mind "I am as well hoping for us to meet again real soon Ice Queen and when we do,I will give you a fucking real fight"