Round Two

Chapter 15:

A/N Just wanted to say thank you for enjoying and sticking around with my story,I am very surprised this did so well for my first story and Mr.Author is very happy and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new happy year :)

Milim said "Rimuru could we do round two of our fight?"

Rimuru said "you want to do round two of our fight now...like right now?"

Milim said "yea right now! I want to see who is stronger between us please bestie"

Rimuru said "no matter how much I say no you will keep on asking me to do it and I also want to know how long I can last with someone like you Milim"

Milim said "so is a yes?"

Rimuru said "sigh...fine Milim I will go round two with you"

Milim said "Yay! I know a area where we can have our fight so the surrounding area doesn't get damage so follow me"

Milim flew up into the air to the spot where she wanted to fight Rimuru,Rimuru proceeded to follow Milim until they landed in the area where the fight was going to happen at.

The area had look deserted with nothing insight but flat ground,but was away of Milim kingdom so it wouldn't be damage,the area have a big and deep ravine separating the two side.

Milim flew to the other side and shouted are you ready Rimuru?! Rimuru nodded in response and took out his sword while taking his stance and waited for the fight to begin,Milim then proceeded to launch a attack in the air while taking her stance as well.

Rimuru mind "Raphael activate Black flames,Though Acceleration and Multidimensional Barrier"

Raphael said "activating Black flames,Though Acceleration and Multidimensional Barrier now"

Rimuru and Milim thoughts "let see what you got Rimuru/Milim"

3 Person POV:

Boom! Immediately after Milim attack had exploded in the air,both Rimuru and Milim dash toward each other with such incredibles speed in a instant both reached each other and clashed their sword and fist with each other causing a mini shockwave in the air,both Rimuru and Milim jump back and immediately and dash toward each other again causing another mini shockwave.

Both Rimuru and Milim kept on jumped back-and-forth with each other while clashing their sword and fist in the air.

Rimuru launched multiple black Lightning toward Milim but she easily dodge all the black lightning that was coming her way and counter attack Rimuru with Drago buster.

Rimuru said "that wouldn't work on me Milim,devour all AZATHATH: GOD OF VOID!"

Milim Drago buster that was launch at Rimuru immediately gotten devour by Rimuru Ultimate skill AZATHATH: GOD OF VOID.

Rimuru said "Milim is that all you got?! I thought you wanted a exciting fight Milim"

Milim said "Battle form"

Immediately after Milim said that,Milim started to change her appearance and was wearing dark purple armor with two purple dragon wings on her back with a sharp crimson red horn in her forehead and equipped with a long curved single-edged blade.
Milim magicules started to rise and surround her body at a very fast rate.

Milim said "let see if you can stop this Rimuru,Drago Nova!"

Rimuru said "such a powerful attack but sadly it wouldn't work this time devour all AZATHATH: GOD OF VOID!"

Milim again launched a attack at Rimuru but this one was her most powerful attack she have and launched it at high speed at Rimuru but it all got devour by AZATHATH: GOD OF VOID.